UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Price Guide For New Sellers.

Phelon

Knight
Re: Selling Price Guide For New Sellers.

Bile;684792 said:
Wait... I overpaid like hell then...

That's actually a good point. You can't possibly show me a sale of Inq. for 50m so your low end on this should be closer too 100m I think.

webcorp

Sorceror

I sold The Inquisitor's Resolution a 2 months ago.
I think actual price is 80 -100 mil.

Last month I sold "weapons arty 10 pack" ( Blade of Righteous + Titan's Hammer + Zyronic Claw )
I think each cost :

Blade of Righteous - 5-7mil
Zyronic Claw - 4-5mil
Titan's Hammer - 3.5-4.5mil

and

Armor of Fortune - 9-10mil
Divine Countenance - 1.8-2mil

Baggins

Wanderer

Dr. Heist MD;684778 said:
On a different note. this is a great idea and I will do my best with keeping it up to date. I consider myself pretty good with price checks and those all seem accurate.

:D

Dr. Heist MD;684782 said:
Oh yea...

x3 for stickying this thread.

Thank you Dr. Heist, glad to know some people find this thread usefull

Phelon;684791 said:
Nice work with the guide IF you keep it updated ;) I find the pricing pretty accurate so good job on that.

Again Thank you. As long as i am active on Demise I will keep this updated.

Lerellian

Sorceror

Titans Hammer
Blade of the Righteous
Zyronic Claw

These are Stealables from the Dungeon Doom, not replicas.

I think Kephren and Oaks are right. These kind of threads dont last long. They are fast out of date. For example I dont agree with the price you posted for an Arcane Shield. In the last time they usually went for more than 1.5mil.

With this thread you could even try to steer the market prices a bit, if people begin to use it. Not probably, but possible.

Baggins;684657 said:
Well, the prices are gathered fromt he forums. Not in game, that would just take too long and be constantly out fo date.

It has been taken from threads over the course of about 3 months that have been posted on by what i would call veteran traders, people i have seen trading and posting int he trade forums regularly.

@GodZila - I forgot Rightous, when i have time to do a update again i will add it in, and the other three are champ replicas correct?

If you do not agree with any price please post a recommended update and the average can be re-examined.

Lerellian

Sorceror

Sold several of them myself and think, these prices are bit too overpriced.

webcorp;684799 said:
Blade of Righteous - 5-7mil
Zyronic Claw - 4-5mil
Titan's Hammer - 3.5-4.5mil

Baggins

Wanderer

Lerellian;685012 said:
Titans Hammer
Blade of the Righteous
Zyronic Claw

These are Stealables from the Dungeon Doom, not replicas.

There under Artifacts.

As for Arcane Shield, the most i have seen in Buying and Selling for the last few weeks is 2mil max. Except Blames current post asking for around 2.5mil. So it is relativly accurate in pricing but can be adjusted closer to the 2mil mark i guess.

And as for the thread not lasting long, if it doesnt it doesnt. I am just trying to be helpfull, if it doesnt take off i will find another way to be helpfull

acidpiss

Wanderer

can the forum staff LL this thread already, its a complete and absolute fricking waste of time.

Oaks

Knight

You might eventually stop updating it but players will still refer to it, which is the problem.

And your "sensible pricing" reply. According to who? To you? It doesn't match other sales? (ofcourse it was a bogus value but I also could have said 500k or 2.5 mil). So many factors which have to be taken into account whereas any new player can easily just do a forum search saving everyone a headache. It has worked fine so far.

It's ok to help out new players but a price guide would actually be more destructive then a helpful. Such a pain wanting to do a trade and the other person refusing to negotiate and sticking to a months out of date value for some items.

Baggins

Wanderer

acidpiss;685103 said:
can the forum staff LL this thread already, its a complete and absolute fricking waste of time.

So is your language, so please dont try and troll

Oaks;685118 said:
You might eventually stop updating it but players will still refer to it, which is the problem.

It's ok to help out new players but a price guide would actually be more destructive then a helpful. Such a pain wanting to do a trade and the other person refusing to negotiate and sticking to a months out of date value for some items.

And if this does not take off then i will just remove my first post, no harm no foul.
If it falls pages behind it wont be seen unless a forum search is done anyway, so again no harm no foul.
I have received more positive responses than complaints, and people actually being usefull and suggesting price alterations, so please give a chance before slagging me and my efforts off.

Baggins;685128 said:
And if this does not take off then i will just remove my first post, no harm no foul.
If it falls pages behind it wont be seen unless a forum search is done anyway, so again no harm no foul.
I have received more positive responses than complaints, and people actually being usefull and suggesting price alterations, so please give a chance before slagging me and my efforts off.

x2

Don't knock it till ya try it.

This might even be a way to keep things from being under/over priced...
I've watched the fluctuating prices in the few months I've been here...It's quite rediculous how the forums alone control the servers economy.

If players were forced to put their items on vendors instead of using the forums it would be a totally different economy...

Forum trading is what raises/lowers the prices on things...I admit I make a lot of money from the forums but I would do well without them as well, Considering I usually sell items for what they are worth to me. Example: I sold an Arcane Shield yesterday for 1mil because I didn't need it anymore and had no idea what the 'market vaue' of it was...

xXxXxDOWN WITH FORUM TRADING/SELLING/BUYINGxXxXx

Oaks

Knight

I'm not slagging you or your efforts off. Criticising it by pointing out the problems we had with a previous attempted price guide done by someone (about two years ago I think) is a different thing. This has been done and tried before and it did not work out as intended due to unforeseen or intentional problems, so obviously I do not think that this time around it will be any better.

Heist is actually pointing out a point in favor of the problem of a price guide heh ("Considering I usually sell items for what they are worth to me") And forum trading does not raise/lower item values. Once again, everyone values an item differently. I can find really good items for bargain prices on vendors which are out of the way and the opposite is true is well, good items costing a lot. And at least some proportion of the players does not even use the forums.

Anyway, good luck with the undertaking.

Oaks;685160 said:
Heist is actually pointing out a point in favor of the problem of a price guide heh ("Considering I usually sell items for what they are worth to me") And forum trading does not raise/lower item values. Once again, everyone values an item differently.

Not actually a point in favor of the problem with a price guide as much as a way I sell MY items. Other people use the forums as a reference. I just don't give two shits what people value the items at. I value 8 hrsks at 2mil because they are not as shitty as everyone thinks they are. Everyone else values them at 10 for 2mil...I don't care. I will still sell them for higher then 200k each and people will still buy them. People think I'm ripping them off when I sell items Higher then what the server values them at but they LOVE it when I sell items cheaper then ther 'fair market' value. I have my own value system.

Doesn't mean this is not a good reference for new players to get a general idea of the prices for these items. That's why there is a range, not a definative price.

Qaotl

Sorceror

This is totally awesome.
Would it be possible to get Marty prices too?

Baggins

Wanderer

Marty prices change quite alot depending on supply, but i can see what i can do

Just to clarify, are you getting prices from forum sales AND vendor pricing to come up with your prices?