UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Rare. only one on shard

SpursSuck

Wanderer
Re: Selling Rare. only one on shard

I Path said:
well, i got scammed and lost the bag. Raithienellis up there who biddind stole it. i didnt know containers could be stolen, its funny how i take a break from uo and come back, the only thing i have to sell and make money was that. now i cant play the shard. I got scammed for a bag that said fuck the scammers. i had fun for the 30 seconds i logged on trying to play again. I guess nothings changed.

i feel your pain, as it has happened to me in the past

Patheasy

Sorceror

ok you guys are all ranting about retarded shit now. I lost the item. i dont have time to really play to farm. i have less than an hour a day to play. I just finished up school and figured i would give uo a shot for a while when im bored. Ive watched my brother play since beta, and played myself since 97. Im not a newb in any way. I just wish people would be honest. He bid on the item in the forums therefore agreeing to pay that amount. Then he stole the item, i just find it funny how i got scammed selling an item that says "Fuck the scammers". i dont have money or tiem to make it now.

Well, there are a couple good things that came out of you losing your bag I Path. One, it deterred you from wasting more of your life playing this game. Doing almost anything else whatsoever is more productive than collecting pixels. Two, you let a few people, myself included, know that doing business with Raith is unquestionable. He is on my AIM list, I've talked to him, and now I know that he was simply trying to scam me. Thanks for the eye opener.

_Choru_ said:
Or a clever person would take them somewhere like Vesper bank where its impossible to steal from someone.

Dont suck at UO then complain when you get scammed.

In my opinion, stealing is just using the skill. I don't see how stealing can be scamming, being you are staying within fair guidelines of the shard's rules and all...

But here is the scam . . . he told him that he wanted to buy it without any intentions of doing so. So tell me, if you donated to the Hurricane Katrina fund and it turns out that they had no intentions of fixing anything from the hurricane . . . are you saying that it is legit and thus acceptable?

Thieves can be legitimate buisnessmen. Look at S|S.

Keep in mind folks that this is the TRADING forum. As far as I am concerned Raith should be banned from this forum, given that now all of his posts of buying and selling are merely spam. He has no intentions of actually trading, but getting for free.

Slopko

Wanderer

theindigothief said:
But here is the scam . . . he told him that he wanted to buy it without any intentions of doing so. So tell me, if you donated to the Hurricane Katrina fund and it turns out that they had no intentions of fixing anything from the hurricane . . . are you saying that it is legit and thus acceptable?
don't confuse UO with real life, you just sound retarded

Slopko said:
don't confuse UO with real life, you just sound retarded

Truth.

theindigothief said:
Keep in mind folks that this is the TRADING forum. As far as I am concerned Raith should be banned from this forum, given that now all of his posts of buying and selling are merely spam. He has no intentions of actually trading, but getting for free.

Keep in mind - he may have had intentions of buying it, and just seen an oppurtunity to steal it.

You should of put it on an npc vendor dude. That's an expensive way to learn not to be stupid...

Azaazel said:
Don't assume everyone played the game for 8 years and knows as much as you. Obviously that's impossible, considering you have a smart ass answer for everything.

Anyone who is saying something like Choru or I did has been scammed before with this method and has learned the hard way. That's the way things are on uo. Is it shitty? ...yes. But that's just how it goes on uo.

I Path. If you are doing a lot of irl stuff then I assume you have a job. Just donate for a mil.

Confuse? This is a community. Much like in the real world. As such, you can draw similarities. But of course, you need intellect to see that. :\
K, thnx.

raithianellis

Sorceror

theindigothief said:

Thieves can be legitimate buisnessmen. Look at S|S.

He isn't telling you the whole story morons. First of all, I bid 400k, he AIM'd me asking if I'd pay 450k, he offered to show me the bag. I never said I would purchase the item. When he showed me the bag, I took advantage of it not being blessed, and stole it. I didn't scam him, he was showing me an unblessed item which I then stole. I had no intentions on stealing it when I placed my first bid, but when he showed it to me, the opportunity presented itself.

KrUnK-hybrid

Wanderer

get off the kids nuts he jsut go back to uo and he lost the one thing that oculda helped him out with gettign back on his feet. just cuz he gets his shit stolen from doesnt give u the right to just tlak shit nonstop. and prolyl the reason he didnt put it on a vendor if ya woudl stop talking shit for a second and read he said he just got back on uo played for botu 30seconds. that means he prolyl doesnt have a house. Also he said he was seling it to get money therefore he prolyl doesnt even have money for a vendor.why dont you just play the game instead of coming here to talk shit to someone jsut cause they had a bit of bad luck?

raithianellis

Sorceror

KrUnK said:
get off the kids nuts he jsut go back to uo and he lost the one thing that oculda helped him out with gettign back on his feet. just cuz he gets his shit stolen from doesnt give u the right to just tlak shit nonstop. and prolyl the reason he didnt put it on a vendor if ya woudl stop talking shit for a second and read he said he just got back on uo played for botu 30seconds. that means he prolyl doesnt have a house. Also he said he was seling it to get money therefore he prolyl doesnt even have money for a vendor.why dont you just play the game instead of coming here to talk shit to someone jsut cause they had a bit of bad luck?

I didn't talk shit to anyone, I explained the situation. The only shit talking I've sen in this thread came from people who make a lot more of an impact on this shard than you ever will. I suggest you learn who your supperiors are and not try to belittle them, peasent.

Ajax

Lord

Raithianellis said:
I didn't talk shit to anyone, I explained the situation. The only shit talking I've sen in this thread came from people who make a lot more of an impact on this shard than you ever will. I suggest you learn who your supperiors are and not try to belittle them, peasent.
peasant rox

a loller

Wanderer

LOL, dude I am going to try to be the voice of truth, and not take sides

I path, I know it sucks, but it's aprt of the game. I have been scammed if u want to call it that, and outsmarted out of my own things a lot. It's how it is. Things have been stolen from me, I've been beaten by my own stupidity, and I have been, scammed, as far as the staff definition goes. My advice is, you learn from your mistakes. I was a newbie too, just trying to get something to start on. I probably lsot about 1 mil worth of pixels trying to sell things. But you know, that taught me that I have to be more careful. JUst move on. Oh and . . ..

CAN ANYONE SAY LANDFILL?