UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Really Good Dexxer Brace.

thepower

Page
Re: Selling Really Good Dexxer Brace.

Fandul;486586 said:
he made me laugh first time, but when hes just spamming it all the time it gets boring :s
well, it can be king of funny, but its not a joke. He is a landfix user. And I don't like these ppl who uses programs like that.

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

thepower;486588 said:
well, it can be king of funny, but its not a joke. He is a landfix user. And I don't like these ppl who uses programs like that.

exactly.. People who cheat ruin games! I played the $4!t out of TF2 until Aimbot became popular. Same deal here with Play/Easy UO removing walls, and auto looting. try and keep $4!t fair

Bile

Knight

Stuff-Stuff;486601 said:
exactly.. People who cheat ruin games! I played the $4!t out of TF2 until Aimbot became popular. Same deal here with Play/Easy UO removing walls, and auto looting. try and keep $4!t fair

Removing Walls, how do you do that, you have new hacks?!?!?!//1?!

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

Bile;486654 said:
Removing Walls, how do you do that, you have new hacks?!?!?!//1?!

Okay then, walking through walls... Isn't that one of the hacks from PLAYUO?

I honestly wouldn't know what all of the hacks are (only what I've heard), i don't cheat. Please feel free to drop knowledge on any hacks that I've missed.

Mister Dank

Knight

This thread is filled with so much stupidity it is amazing. Oops, I forgot where I am. Never mind.

"Landfix" as you call it is not a "program", it is a modification to the pre-existing art.mul file. As for walking through walls, that is complete stupidity. The only thing you could walk through with PlayUO that you couldn't with a normal client is some tombstones. Note that those tombstones can be passed through if you rubber band, or if you make a single character modification in one of the normal client's art files.

I'll let you in my guild if you give me the bracelet.

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

Mister Dank;486801 said:
This thread is filled with so much stupidity it is amazing. Oops, I forgot where I am. Never mind.

"Landfix" as you call it is not a "program", it is a modification to the pre-existing art.mul file. As for walking through walls, that is complete stupidity. The only thing you could walk through with PlayUO that you couldn't with a normal client is some tombstones. Note that those tombstones can be passed through if you rubber band, or if you make a single character modification in one of the normal client's art files.

It may have been WOW where you could walk through walls, iduno I don't cheat (or play WOW) but please feel enlighten me with your expertise on how it's done.. PLAYUO, EasyUO, 'landfix?', and everything else was all once all legal on Demise, now it's not <period>... that's the point! He can post auctions on this shard's forum with a screenshot showing a hacked client. He's either really cocky and posted it to prove he could do it and get away with it, or didn't notice that he posted a screenshot with his character's name (possibly someone else's name w/photoshop) using a modified client. No need to be ignorant and say that my comment showed stupidity, I even said in my post something to the extent of me never having used it so Iduno.... Even if I suck at a game, I don't feel the need to modify/alter/hack/cheat it so i can win duels and feel better about myself. It's just pixels...

1M GP for this bracelet and info on how you removed the tree, but not the ornaments!

thepower

Page

Mister Dank;486801 said:

wow, we have someone that REALLY KNOWS ABOUT THE CHEATS, THANK U.
sorry i don't really know exactly the users of a cheat, but teach me, u looks like someone that spends lots of time using and learning about that.

thank u for that "useful" information.

edit: like George Bush would say: fucking terrorist

roly

Wanderer

I don't cheat or anyhting, but I think this guy is hacking the memory cells inside his computer to hack through the hacks in the tree. But I don't cheat, so I probably sound like a crazy cheater, but I DON'T CHEAT. So I don't know. I don't cheat.

Witch Hunters are hunting witches.

MrSunday

Sorceror

Just dropped to say hi before this gets lich-lorded in the oncoming days :/

thepower

Page

roly;486856 said:
I don't cheat or anyhting, but I think this guy is hacking the memory cells inside his computer to hack through the hacks in the tree. But I don't cheat, so I probably sound like a crazy cheater, but I DON'T CHEAT. So I don't know. I don't cheat.

Witch Hunters are hunting witches.
wow, u said "i don't cheat" four times.
BUT
no one would say "haha yes I cheat" in a forum. and saying "I don't cheat" dont make u a saint. U (like that mister dank) keep knowing too much of cheats to not use anything of that.

roly

Wanderer

thepower;486863 said:
BUT
no one would say "haha yes I cheat" in a forum. and saying "I don't cheat" dont make u a saint. U (like that mister dank) keep knowing too much of cheats to not use anything of that.
I was trolling. And now I am telling you this.

That just happened.

Mister Dank

Knight

Stuff-Stuff;486813 said:
blah blah blah

You're still an idiot.

thepower;486830 said:
wow, we have someone that REALLY KNOWS ABOUT THE CHEATS, THANK U.
sorry i don't really know exactly the users of a cheat, but teach me, u looks like someone that spends lots of time using and learning about that.

thank u for that "useful" information.

edit: like George Bush would say: fucking terrorist

After playing the game for eight years, I know a lot about it. Continue to cry about cheating when you obviously don't know shit.

thepower;486863 said:
U (like that mister dank) keep knowing too much of cheats to not use anything of that.

Nice logic there, Spock.

Blacula

Knight

thepower;486863 said:
BUT
Haha yes I cheat, there now someone said it.

Mister Dank;486801 said:
Come on now.

Stuff-Stuff;486813 said:
1M GP for this bracelet and info on how you removed the tree, but not the ornaments!
Why didn't you just ask me ? Smap.

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

Mister Dank;486875 said:
You're still an idiot.

After playing the game for eight years, I know a lot about it. Continue to cry about cheating when you obviously don't know shit.

Nice logic there, Spock.

and you're a fag, but i don't hate you for sucking cock..

Mister Dank

Knight

Stuff-Stuff;486951 said:
and you're a fag, but i don't hate you for sucking cock..

Wow, good one. You should stop posting before you make yourself look like even more of an idiot.

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

Stuff-Stuff;486951 said:
and you're a %^%, but i don't hate you for sucking #$#$..

It's really sad that this idot's makes enough $ that I can just throw 1K USD in donations to this shard just because I like it.. . So I'll be that idiot, just keep my bank account full and I'm happy... You can keep playing the role of a poor low life jagoff hacker

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

Mister Dank;486953 said:
Wow, good one. You should stop posting before you make yourself look like even more of an idiot.

Hey asshole you're the one who's defending hackers.. I'm sorry that you and your buddy gave enough info to prove that you hack in here.. .

Mister Dank

Knight

Stuff-Stuff;486955 said:
Hey asshole you're the one who's defending hackers.. I'm sorry that you and your buddy gave enough info to prove that you hack in here.. .

1. I didn't defend hackers

2. He isn't my "buddy"

3. Knowing about something and utilizing something are two different things, at least here in America.

Thanks for raging like an incoherent child.