UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling things from an IDOC

LadySiren

Wanderer
Re: Selling things from an IDOC

bzk90;402353 said:
harps and juka were still available when I posted :)

Is that an offer for the tubs? if so its accepted

No, its not an offer.
I was just pointing out that although I made the offer, you completely ignored it and sold the items to others who posted later.
Dont worry about it...

bzk90

Lord

Your offer was read when I woke up the next morning along with several others. This is an auction and some of the items you made in your group bid were outbid by others - the higher bid wins. When you didn't make a counter offer I sold the other stuff. It's nothing against you - its just the way auctions work, you weren't the only one who didn't get the items you wanted.

To avoid further issues like this, I'm requesting that nobody makes collective bids. When you want to bid on several items, please bid on them individually in your posts.

LadySiren

Wanderer

bzk90;402931 said:
This is an auction and some of the items you made in your group bid were outbid by others - the higher bid wins. When you didn't make a counter offer I sold the other stuff. It's nothing against you - its just the way auctions work, you weren't the only one who didn't get the items you wanted.

I understand the nature of an auction.
The whole point was that you actually sold the items for LESS than what I offered as a job lot. Thats the only reason i was frustrated ;)

Take care.

Siren x

bzk90

Lord

Ahh, I'm sorry for the frustration, I was trying to break down the group offer item by item to determine which is better (which is quite difficult considering the market has changed since I went on hiatus).

Your offer is accepted, PM for pick up

bzk90

Lord

This is an auction, bid what you want to pay for the item and if it is reasonable you will have it :)

deivid_okop

Wanderer

what about 100k for this lot?

# Skeleton Statuette
# Daemon Statuette
# Gargoyle Statuette
# Zombie Statuette
# Lich Statuette
# Bag of Sending w/ 30 charges (2x)
# Deviously Drawn T-Maps (5x)
# Expertly Drawn T-Maps (2x)