UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server Crash

Server Crash

The server is currently crashed with no estimated time up. We are sorry, but we are not sure what is wrong and no one with access to fix it is online at this time.

We will attempt to get the server back up as soon as possible. Thank you.

smackit

Wanderer
to the staff

hey alk and ryan and all the staff. just want to say thks,ive been playing uo since the beginning on osi and i left them when aos came out.was gone from uo for a year and i found your server back in jan 2004, by far the best server,even better than osi i think.yall doing a great job, and i laugh all the time when im in game and hear the gms say stop fucken doing this or that lol*do ya feel lke your baby sitting sometimes* lol anyway thks :)

Shook_One

Wanderer
hey alk and ryan and all the staff. just want to say thks,ive been playing uo since the beginning on osi and i left them when aos came out.was gone from uo for a year and i found your server back in jan 2004, by far the best server,even better than osi i think.yall doing a great job, and i laugh all the time when im in game and hear the gms say stop fucken doing this or that lol*do ya feel lke your baby sitting sometimes* lol anyway thks Thats DUDE NEEDS A REWARD HE IS EXACTLY RIGHT

.Y.

Wanderer
Prophet said:
Put this shard up again !!!!

well I'm pretty sure hundreds of other people just like you and me are sitting here, trrying to connect to the shard every 15min lol

It sucks but oh well.... Lets just hope they're doing all they Can do