UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server crashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mabus

Sorceror
Re: Server crashed!

It's sunday you guys do realize football is on?!?!?
I was gonna grab a bod though... :(

andregiestas

Sorceror

Well, at least I can watch Soccer on TV. Some of today's games are almost finished, my team will start playin in about an hour from now. Ah, you guys just like football, right?

So, let's hope the server runs online again soon so we all forget about sports and play again....

thirdrail

Wanderer

Hells;798078 said:
now lets all go to uo directory and open music>digital>stones1 its sooo epic

YOUR TELLING ME ITS LIKE THE END OF UODEMISE AS WE KNOW IT my TOWERS ALL MY GOLD!!!! NO MY time and life gone like the wind(things im thinking while playing this epic song

viXen01

Wanderer

I been sitting here twiddling my thumbs not really knowing what to do with myself...*thinks she could possibly need a life* :eek:

Lazar

Page

i'm shocked

Attachments

• shockboulogne1.jpg
    shockboulogne1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 138
  • shockboulogne2.jpg
    shockboulogne2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 138
  • shockboulogne3.jpg
    shockboulogne3.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 138

in the meanwhile, if you guys are so Demise-addicted and you believe Demise is the meaning of your life, why don't you go in DemiseTC and actually try to help in something?

Slynfant;798084 said:
OMG I'm getting extreme panic attacks due to this PLEASE FIX I NEED MY UO DEMISE FFS

Have a Xanax/another Alprazolam based tablet, now!

viXen01;798093 said:
I been sitting here twiddling my thumbs not really knowing what to do with myself...*thinks she could possibly need a life* :eek:

aTastyPastry;798094 said:
Today was supposed to be the first day in a month that i could relax and have nothing to do.

get a hatchet and go get some logs for real ;)

psz

Administrator

Ya know, y'all COULD go test stuff on the TC if you're bored and wanna do something UO related.......

Status
Not open for further replies.