UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ASayre

Server Down

Server's down. So many people on we crashed it :-P. It can't be put up until Krrios or Ryan wakes up, so, in the meantime...

Try Rebirth! -- login.uogamers.com, 2593

Im purddy TICKED First night off to play uo FOR EVA and my moms in hospital and i didnt go see her to fgucken play uo and i can wtf is this LOL

JUST MY LUCK.........

davejob

Sorceror
-Fright-Night- said:
Im purddy TICKED First night off to play uo FOR EVA and my moms in hospital and i didnt go see her to fgucken play uo and i can wtf is this LOL

JUST MY LUCK.........

# 1. Go see your fgucken mother.

# 2. Bring her soup, or,

# 3. Bring her brownies.

You get one mom. and the amount of people i know who broke their uo cds ALWAYS manage to obtain another.

LOL it was a joke i just wanna fucken play this sucks ass now rebirth is going down wtf.. is this shit call up them fuckers and tell them to reboot the fucken server..........

druid311

Wanderer
i was so happy i had got a free robe and sash blessed :\ nooooooooo dear lord god ryan and krrios NAY i say to thee, NAY!!!

wow you people say fuck alot
do you understand this?

Fuck Fuk fuckity fgucking fuckish fuckers?

fuck is the most versitily word ever u know

zero-hybrid

Unreasonable
cr0chet said:
Call them and wake there asses up so we can play

Could you be any more rude?

The server will be up when someone who can restart it wakes up. When will this be? Maybe 4-8 hours.

What can you do while it's down? Talk in irc or teamspeak, try rebirth, or get out of your chair!

Status
Not open for further replies.