UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

server not loading

dsuchuo

Sorceror
So it appears that after the latest server wars updates, Demise no longer will load. The screen gets stuck (before entering the world) after I enter my password for my account, leading to a "not responding" tag on the program. I have tried 4 separate accounts, 2 separate computers, and multiple "diy" steps with no luck. If I let it go through, past the not responding phase, UO comes back but with this message "Couldn't connect to Ultima Online. Please try again in a few moments."

Has anyone else had this problem, especially after a server update?

(Hybrid works just fine...)

Thanks for your help.

*EDIT* currently working on this with staff.

Last edited:

MMMartin

Squire
i think, it will problem you network conection... maybe try TEST JOIN WITH PROXY SERVER*
(or internet at job, somewhere at WIFII or somewhere else, diferent provaider*)

slow conection with server can cause not corect login

dsuchuo

Sorceror
That appears to have been the problem - IP address likely got firewalled. Thanks for the advice though Martin, you were definitely on the right track!

** I wanted to again thank the staff for helping me through this issue. They were courteous, patient, and quick in their response, making the experience more informative than troubling. Special thanks to EoS and Styx for their help :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Eos