UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Seth"

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'
"Seth"

While I know Seth is a disguise kit name, I don't think this was a thief. He dressed like a newbie mage, carried a poisoned kryss, and like 200 of each reg. He was in the area just west of Mt. Kendall (Minoc Mines), where he had the balls to attack me - with fireball, of all things.

I had paralyze precast already, being so close to a guard line, so I paralyzed him. Evidently having no pouches, he got off his horse and commanded it to attack himself in order to break the paralysis. It's exactly what I would have done. When he realized just how outgunned he was, he ran to the bank and tried to throw is reg bag (about 200 of each) in there before he got dusted. You may infer whether he was successful or not from my knowledge of how many regs he had. Or, perhaps he had something even more valuable that he did manage to bank.

Seth, you are a newbie after my own heart, and I commend you.