UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shadow Lords caped

MittenZ

Sorceror
So shadow lords have the most none active faction toons. But apprently the GMs dont want to do anything about it. SL is capped, Would be nice if we could get some help considering its obvious whos got the biggest active faction....

Well, it is a system that is meant to be to maintain the balance between the factions. and there's still many SLs playing atm, so i see no problem with that.

MittenZ

Sorceror
lol Ya sl to minax ratio is redic but the problem is SL has massic in active, WHat faction are you and what is your toons?

MittenZ

Sorceror
also how is balance maintained when we have massive amounts of sl guilds inactive, an other factions dont? We cant change this,

Well, TB and Minax also have large numbers of inactive players, too.
OK. Let's talk about "active" members of each factions.
In SL, KBR has 50 guild members right there, where as Minax, Godz and A_K combined is 54 atm.
And this number, I did not even add uDo guys because I assume most of them are bunch of point farmers.

Anyways, from what I know, these 3 guilds have been newly formed so we should say the members all are active atm.
So you saying SL always gets outnumbered at the pvp scene sounds very absurd to me.

I myself am part of ^SM and in SL, I do pvp with my faction characters, too. I've been in pvp scenes way longer than you have been.
There always has been an issue that SL could not accept more people due to its large number, but it was not even considered as a problem at all to SL members until you guys whined about it.

Tell me if I am wrong, but, with 50 guild members, if you are not able to kill people or even having hard time pvping, resulting you to force recruit more people, i should say it's time to practice your pvp skills, rather than recruiting more.

P.S : If you ask Angry to leave some of his point farming characters from the SL, you may be able to recruit some more of your peeps! ;P

MittenZ

Sorceror
KBR has 50 guild members ? Lmao DOnt see much SM active atm, So And your obviously mentally retarded when it comes to counting when the most KBR has had activily on IN GUILD NOT INCLUDING EQ OR UDA OR UDO is like 10 to 15, We dont role super deep, Most we have had with KBR EQ AND UDO is 17 idk if you fought for sigs? Obviously not considering your SM there useless atm of course,
Btw Angry doesnt point farm I point this on my soon to be 1 year old daughter IRL, I know Angry very well, Its not about Not being able to kill sombody, Its becuase me are out number now by MINAX for sigs, You my friend are ignorant, Sl is not very large activily, And it doesnt matter how long you have pvped on the shard its about the pvp now and do to my current irl situation im sure im more active then you are. thanks

MittenZ

Sorceror
ALSO Kbr is hated becuase the best die to kbr, and they cant stand it. :[ We should have a forum vote on the most hated guild, Obviouly hate is respect on UO. So SM lacks this :[

Well, your English is very hard to understand but let me ponder over what you just said.

So, you guys have 50 guild members and most of them are not active.. and you blame other inactive SL members? That sounds really absurd.
Yes, I have fought for sigils many times, more than you have tried :) Ask dana about this and he will tell you kindly how SM helped Udo keeping their sigils.

And for the last one, I know for a fact that Angry farmed points.
There should be no excuse for point farming. man. You saying you got outnumbered so his only option was to point farm is, again, very absurd.
If you can not handle the pvp scene, you just leave, not abusing the system.

MittenZ

Sorceror
Wtf, Obviously you just dont understand English "KBR has 50 guild members ?" Notice the question mark which in the English lango means QUESTION, I was pretty much saying where did you get that from?,
Wow judging by what you said you didnt understand much, Must not understand english if there are typos sorry my d key sticks, I know all about SM REMEMBER I SAID WE ARE NOT TALKING PAST WE ARE TALKING PRESENT, Yet again you fail to understand, I might have typos But if understanding what i have wrote is difficult then that makes you pretty illiterate :[ Btw Angry really doesnt farm points but believe what you will, You change ignorance and your as ignorant as it gets bud Convo droped on my end None else needs said

MittenZ

Sorceror
im talking with in the last month and a half, SM is absent and im sure we wont be seeing you soon, Please leave SL for the sake of SPACE, You do not field or watch sigs enough to have word in anything

Abhorsen

Knight
Wtf, Obviously you just dont understand English "KBR has 50 guild members ?" Notice the question mark which in the English lango means QUESTION, I was pretty much saying where did you get that from?,
Wow judging by what you said you didnt understand much, Must not understand english if there are typos sorry my d key sticks, I know all about SM REMEMBER I SAID WE ARE NOT TALKING PAST WE ARE TALKING PRESENT, Yet again you fail to understand, I might have typos But if understanding what i have wrote is difficult then that makes you pretty illiterate :[ Btw Angry really doesnt farm points but believe what you will, You change ignorance and your as ignorant as it gets bud Convo droped on my end None else needs said

ironic run-on. mad?

Seven Jr

Sorceror

http://my.uogamers.com/guilds/view.php?guildId=18405

MittenZ

Sorceror
Lol Cry about my typos or run-on sentences? Didn't post here to be judged on my typos or run on sentences bud,