UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard Crashes

Re: Shard Crashes

a nifty piece of politicking to deflect shard concerns onto your glorious day of birth, making people actually say the shard can wait. your crafty and just my type :)

Filmont

Wanderer

Lint said:
Ryan did this to us on purpose I swear it! He said, "Those little bastards can wait. Its my party and I'll crash if I want to." :D Happy Birthday 4tw. What are u now like 53?

He's 28 i think :D

woot for bdays! Happy Bday Ryan! one more week and itll be mine! after 25 though they kinda suck. no insurance break, no bar hopping being a big deal for that one night....just older...bleh....im so gonna get laid...

Darkarna

Sorceror

Happy one day closer to the void :)... And yeah, life does indeed suck after 25... Well life sucks better I should add... Okay...

angaskoh

Wanderer

happy b-day ryan !!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the cool experience in my 4 months of playing in your shard
:)

SplinterZZ

Wanderer

YAY ANOTHER SHARD CRASH =P HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN, THANKS FOR THE WHITE CAKE, I PREFER CHOCOLATE HTOUGH :<

Teddy2Hottie

Wanderer

hmmm well im a newb and i like this shard alot but the prob is i cant ever play it with all the shard crashes *cough* o btw yay another crash