UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard down?

aemneuspeed

Knight
Re: Shard down?

i was macroin come back to conn lost, i raged at first thinkin my router went out again, then seen the world save and just said ah well... haah

mr.Hello

Wanderer

NOOOOOOOOOO dont give the 18x18 to addicted, give it to me, addicted is rich, trust me he doesn't need that house, I'm doing him a favor by advising u 2 not sell that housie to him.

oh yea, aim=hofabionie

you guys have so many houses already, i thought players are restricted to 3 accounts and houses. why dont u try not hoarding all the large plots?

that dood

Wanderer

SoMeGuy said:
NOOOOOOOOOO dont give the 18x18 to addicted, give it to me, addicted is rich, trust me he doesn't need that house, I'm doing him a favor by advising u 2 not sell that housie to him.

oh yea, aim=hofabionie

I think ima just get my guild and roll you camper's and take it.

bwahahahahaaa!!

Addicted

Disciple

reflex44 said:
you guys have so many houses already, i thought players are restricted to 3 accounts and houses. why dont u try not hoarding all the large plots?

Actually I only have 2 houses atm.

mr.Hello

Wanderer

hey lets all sing a song to make time pass by sooner. I'll start

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer.....

Take one down, pass it around,

99 bottles of beer on the wall!

that dood

Wanderer

YOU WILL ALL FEAR +1!!!

96 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL
96 BOTTLES OF BEER
TAKE ON DOWN PASS IT AROUND

ima go illegally download some more emo songs for addicted from lime wire.....lololol