UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard Events

Miguel-hybrid

Sorceror
Hello,

after a few years away from UO I am back since a few weeks. I played long time ago here on hybrid and noticed that the Events are very "lame".

I staffed a long time on other shards and know how much work an event is.

How about some riddle events, MobBashes with an ultra strong Monster or a PetWarz?

If there is any Staffer who would like to make such an Event, I can write the riddles and send them to you so you only need to host it ingame..

Last edited:

crikey

Sorceror
Hell yea that wwould be alot of fun

Maybe you should pitch your ideas to that seer duncan dude. I can tell he feels the same as you.

Im sure he has been handicapped as to just how much he can do, but maybe if your ideas are good enough it could happen :)

Hello,

after a few years away from UO I am back since a few weeks. I played long time ago here on hybrid and noticed that the Events are very "lame".

I staffed a long time on other shards and know how much work an event is.

How about some riddle events, MobBashes with an ultra strong Monster or a PetWarz?

If there is any Staffer who would like to make such an Event, I can write the riddles and send them to you so you only need to host it ingame..
agree

Miguel-hybrid

Sorceror
We do those type of events too, but we haven't had one in awhile and its sort of due time for another one. :)

I mean it is kinda self running. I always did it with gates and a locked down book with the new "hint". At the "endpoint" i was waiting hidden for the first 3-5 players and prized them.. thats it... players had fun, i had at least 60 Minutes work and could answer request at the same time too.. It will also raise PvP a bit, because if you kill the other players, you have a better chance to be the first.

Same with PetWarz it is a typical event for a rainy sunday. Build an event arena (some walls, chairs for the spectators) and anounce it a few weeks before, so everyone has time to train the pets.... only unbonded pets are allowed, so everyone got the same chance to win because you can not use 4 years old dragons unless you unbond them and risk to loose them. I always made diffrent classes. As higher the class as higher the prize.

1. Dragons
2. Mares
3. Dogs
4. Cats
5. Chickens

No benefical Spells. Only wall and if the wall drops only "all kill" is allowed. The pet which will stay alive is in the next round... Agility, Bless, Strengh is allowed until the wall drops.. Very easy too and also maybe 120 Minutes work...

MobBash i guess i need to say nothing, i saw you do them from time to time... but i miss the goldrain... =)

crikey

Sorceror
I mean it is kinda self running. I always did it with gates and a locked down book with the new "hint". At the "endpoint" i was waiting hidden for the first 3-5 players and prized them.. thats it... players had fun, i had at least 60 Minutes work and could answer request at the same time too.. It will also raise PvP a bit, because if you kill the other players, you have a better chance to be the first.

Same with PetWarz it is a typical event for a rainy sunday. Build an event arena (some walls, chairs for the spectators) and anounce it a few weeks before, so everyone has time to train the pets.... only unbonded pets are allowed, so everyone got the same chance to win because you can not use 4 years old dragons unless you unbond them and risk to loose them. I always made diffrent classes. As higher the class as higher the prize.

1. Dragons
2. Mares
3. Dogs
4. Cats
5. Chickens

No benefical Spells. Only wall and if the wall drops only "all kill" is allowed. The pet which will stay alive is in the next round... Agility, Bless, Strengh is allowed until the wall drops.. Very easy too and also maybe 120 Minutes work...

MobBash i guess i need to say nothing, i saw you do them from time to time... but i miss the goldrain... =)
Anybody win with chickens? o_O

Pretty sure some people have trained dogs ( @DragonSlayer69r. )

But chickens?