UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shots Fired

tech.

Sorceror

Who even cares about posts in the PVP section anymore? 99% of the time its Mickey and UOnoobs jacking each other off! Keep it up guys! Who is more "l33t" 0n this 20 year old video game???? Inquiring minds don't give a shit.

watching you pvp? yeah i'd like to see that hahaha

Do you know who I am? No, you don't. I do not mention my char names on the forums, because I'm not out trying to make a name for myself. I play the game for fun. The only ones of my chars people may know, are my crafter, when I make shit for them, or my thief, cause thats who I do most my trades with.

I PVP with you, and against you all the time. I tend to jump in fights on the losing, or outnumbered sides. I kill a lot, I die a lot, but I don't come here talking shit about it, because once again, I play for fun, not to make a name for myself on a 20 year old video game.