UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shots Fired

uonewb

Page
Do you know who I am? No, you don't. I do not mention my char names on the forums, because I'm not out trying to make a name for myself. I play the game for fun. The only ones of my chars people may know, are my crafter, when I make shit for them, or my thief, cause thats who I do most my trades with.

I PVP with you, and against you all the time. I tend to jump in fights on the losing, or outnumbered sides. I kill a lot, I die a lot, but I don't come here talking shit about it, because once again, I play for fun, not to make a name for myself on a 20 year old video game.
lol alright....

uonewb

Page
Do you know who I am? No, you don't. I do not mention my char names on the forums, because I'm not out trying to make a name for myself. I play the game for fun. The only ones of my chars people may know, are my crafter, when I make shit for them, or my thief, cause thats who I do most my trades with.

I PVP with you, and against you all the time. I tend to jump in fights on the losing, or outnumbered sides. I kill a lot, I die a lot, but I don't come here talking shit about it, because once again, I play for fun, not to make a name for myself on a 20 year old video game.
you don't pvp with me lol

uonewb

Page
Now I'm beginning to see why Mickey dirts you so often. You start talking and nothing but stupidity come out.

Go die more, baddie.
GO DIE MORE? hahaha that's the funny part.. I will never turn down pvp..even if it's 4v1 which is most of the time is... u can't hang in the field like i can haha, just stay on the forums *hidden* that's why this server is dying people talk shit more than they pvp, because people are so scared to fucking die.. i can teach you to be this good if you just stfu and get on the field..

Outkast KBR

Traveler
Don't hijack my thread scrubs, Vizeroth still hasn't posted in this thread. 1 of 2 things are happening,

1. he's speachless ( yea right )
2. he has sent his response to his 12th grade English teacher to make sure it has perfect grammar. ( this one most likely )

amtothepm

Knight
Don't hijack my thread scrubs, Vizeroth still hasn't posted in this thread. 1 of 2 things are happening,

2. he has sent his response to his 12th grade English teacher to make sure it has perfect grammar. ( this one most likely )
lmfao

crikey

Sorceror

Forum banned I heard :notworthy: