UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should sallos be removed?

Should sallos be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mara

Knight
Re: Should sallos be removed?

I didn't think that was what you were implying from your post above. It seems like you were talking about being able to just auto-loot whatever items you preset up in a macro. There is a drop to bag hotkey in razor that saves some time, but the slow part is actually picking things up by hand. It takes like a half-second or so to simply pick up the items.

Not really an issue that bother me too much anyway, but people often come and loot their friends which can be pretty annoying. Especially if they can do it with blazing speed. Much bigger things than this to discuss though, just figured I'd comment since I couldn't get it to work as described(as I believe).

Well then that's the same thing sallos does. You have to actually click on it and it drags to bag. I don't get why people are saying it's better. Sallos doesn't auto loot anything you use .drag to bag and click on the item with your cursor.

Mara

Knight

Sallos' looting is much faster. The Sallos version pops up a target cursor that you simply drop on the item you want. You never have to pick the item up-the slow as hell part. It's definitely a big improvement, but I think there are certainly bigger things to worry about in general.

Been waiting to see if firehorns are useable as item by type, as well as the ability to disarm your shield to drink a potion(vs your weapon hand, etc.). I figure if I'm double clicking a firehorn by hand to keep it real, then wands gotta keep in real by dragging it from the bag, etc. Drinking potions with 2-handed weapons was problematic as well, which is fine if you are making a statement on what you feel is legit. But you can't make such statements, when there are other 'interesting' features built in for certain templates. Have to wait until it comes back though, to see if what I'm thinking has any validity.

Rendix

Sorceror

Sallos doesn't exist. Heavy Smoker wins.

Notice how threads have turned into debates over other games.

Sad news is sad.

praise to god!!! that cheat program was literaly days away from killing this server imo

Van Dam

Sorceror

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh people on sallos kill me wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stfu already nobody cares about this thread nobody cares about any of you. Ryan has publicly stated Sallos is fully supported by UOG and it is not going anywhere. get over it adapt and stop waisting forum space. dont like it? do us all a favor and jump out of a window.

Van Dam;2039945 said:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh people on sallos kill me wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stfu already nobody cares about this thread nobody cares about any of you. Ryan has publicly stated Sallos is fully supported by UOG and it is not going anywhere. get over it adapt and stop waisting forum space. dont like it? do us all a favor and jump out of a window.

You're defending it because it's the only client you can use and actually be decent... sad.

elohdee

Knight

Heavy Smoker;2039957 said:
You're defending it because it's the only client you can use and actually be decent... sad.

You're against it because you can't use it, and it wouldn't help your scrub ass either way... sad.

Funny how things work out that way.

As opposed to already being an idiot like yourself who refuses to accept change under the guise that it's cheating.

Learn to compete and not cry about cheats/hacks every time you die.

Change? It isn't allowed on other servers for a reason... It's a cheat client and it's unfair, UOGamers Hybrid allows it because of pussies like yourself that complain constantly because they can't play without a custom client. This thread is dead, stop replying in it.