UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

sigh

See its posts like this that make you look retarded teterios "Get PRO at UO otherwise you are a nobody." I play uo beacuse i have lots of friends who play this game.

8 fucking years ive been on this shard. I do not need to prove anything to anyone including you Tet. Nor do i have to make a 2-bit video of me "owning the field."

If I had to make a video to be "great" at a video game I would be a sad sad individual.

If you want to defend a morally bankrupt person like NC-17 do so...

You are a sad individual because you have lived on this game for eight years and still suck. Go cry some where else pussy.

You are a sad individual because you have lived on this game for eight years and still suck. Go cry some where else pussy.
Still making yourself look like an idiot? Keep up the good work! UO IS REAL LIFE NIGGA IF YOU AINT SUPER PRO AT UO YOU SHOULD BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT YAAAAH!

*copy insult about how I keep making myself like an idiot since you can't be original*

Still making yourself look like an idiot? Keep up the good work! UO IS REAL LIFE NIGGA IF YOU AINT SUPER PRO AT UO YOU SHOULD BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT YAAAAH!

*copy insult about how I keep making myself like an idiot since you can't be original*

Not at all, but you would think after investing so much time into something you would eventually figure it out? I guess it makes sense why that doesn't register for you... smh

Not at all, but you would think after investing so much time into something you would eventually figure it out? I guess it makes sense why that doesn't register for you... smh
I don't even know that dude you were talking to but not every single person plays UO to do the same things.. I figured that was common sense. I'm sorry you think every single person that posts on the forums that you do not know is shitty, I'm sorry that talking shit and being good at UO is so important to you. Pretty sad bro, I am shitty at everything because you do not know me, and I still feel sorry for you..

I don't even know that dude you were talking to but not every single person plays UO to do the same things.. I figured that was common sense. I'm sorry you think every single person that posts on the forums that you do not know is shitty, I'm sorry that talking shit and being good at UO is so important to you. Pretty sad bro, I am shitty at everything because you do not know me, and I still feel sorry for you..

Ok so what exactly do you do in UO for 8 years if you take pvp out of the equation? You are right about one thing. If you still actively play this game and I don't know who you are that means you probably do suck and if you can't show anything different then I guess I'm right? You're just mad because I'm enough of an asshole to tell you that I'm better then you at this game and your only rebuttal is, " I FEEL SO BAD THAT YOU TAKE THIS GAME SO SERIOUSLY." Sorry man that come back stopped being cool ten years ago.

Trevor

Knight
I'm sorry but i'm not trolling.
This guy is an overstuffed bottle of planters nuts just waiting to explode.

I dont even know how the army let him in.
Because they wont let fat ass, pathetic, pieces of shit like you in. Go fucking kill your self. I hope you never reproduce.