UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Signatures for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingllama

Knight
Signatures for free.

Just like beelze he has inspired me to try and do my best to make signatures.
Beelze is alot better then i am Just stating the obvious so if people want better sigs go to him.

Here is some i've made over the time.
I'm still learning so this for me is pure practice.

So just leave your
Name
Colors you want
Any specific image

and i'll try my best to make you happy with your signature.

SmiL

Sorceror
Re: Signatures for free.

Id like to have a new one

Name: SmilJaniC
you can use any colors and images u like.

thx

Vek

Sorceror

Tight ass savage theme that has my aim

Green, Blue, or Red are all nice colors.

AIM: Dobyjacob

Phallen

Sorceror

Hey I would like one, if you don't mind. Somenthing with a Angel and Demon going at it.

Sweet. My name is basically the way Arnold Swartzenegger pronounces the priest's name in End of Days. Is there any way you might be able to do like some kind of silhouette of Arnold's face in the background of the world like imploding? Use your creative edge, whatever will work for me.

AIM : yowzascore

Candlemas

Wanderer

I'd like one if possible, looking for something "dark" preferably with a caster theme... anything that seems sinister is good though...

herakles

Sorceror

I'd like one with like a collapsed house image if you can even make that look cool with my aim billyi89 and I^I in it.

Hey, I would like a signature too please. Make it something that incorporates a picture of a devil of your choice, a lot of red (could be in different shades) and my name. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.