UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Signiture Image Contest

Re: Signiture Image Contest

Well i only had like 30 mins to make it but i tried lol here it is

[URL=http://imageshack.us]
[/URL]

After creating what *I* thought was a very eye appealing, and fairly nice piece of work, only to have it shot down, because it didn't have sandlot characters in it... didn't make me want to make another :(

pbguy434

Knight

I do believe Pandacious is winning.

See? Believe it or not, it *is* possible to make a good signature. Except its kinda tall :p .

roly

Wanderer

Dingus-demise;206151 said:
Well, the lighting effect is fine, so is the editing and it's already a timeless picture because of the show but it's a stretch for a uo guild. Your signature with the pic from The Sandlot was quite a bit better because 1) it was clever and 2) it's funny.

Band of Brothers in anything related to an online game is cliche because it was such a good show and a show that many people who play mmorpg's or first person shooters have seen and exploited online.
contradict yourself more.

Uh, ok. I don't see how The Sandlot is anywhere near as popular in online gaming as band of brothers. I've seen Band Of Brothers be alluded to or used in sigs or guilds more often than The Sandlot. It's a good sig, but it's not impressive from the standpoint of digital editing or awesomeness. Explain how I contradicted myself.

roly

Wanderer

sorry, i thought the first sentence you wrote was in reference to the band of brothers signature i had created.. sorry.

pbguy434

Knight

This is what it looks like when it takes longer to find the font than making the actual sig.

In my opinion, I like Roly's Sandlot sig. It's mainly up to snell though, Xeres and Magnus have as much input as I do.