UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Silver power/vanq Swords/maces

got them all on a vendor. goto del bank by the stables & go into that TOR Vendors II gate. There is a vendor named Vanq/Power Cheap.

Hey Randy, I have some silver weapons for you. I understand that's what you wanted because I have reading comprehension above a fifth grade level.

well if your going to be a jackass! then go get your weps somewhere else. lol I'm just srry i wasted my time to reply to your msg!

Randy Hybrid

Wanderer
can u stop posting in here? If you weren't intelligent enough to understand SILVER. I don't know what to tell you. Stop posting in here this is my thread bring your drama else where thx.

I'm not sure how anyone can blame me for their lack of reading comprehension. Anyone who thinks a little bit could clearly understand I was still referring to silver weps but next time I'll add Silver to every detail for you.

for starters i was replying to your thread cuz i thought i could be helpful, But since your so ignorant & have to make smartass comments when ppl are trying to help u out, thats your problem. Also i have asked a few ppl & they agree your post can be taken both ways! So next time before u go being such a A$$ u should try being a little nicer to the person trying to help u out! This is my last post...... not going to waste anymore time on somone who acts the way u do.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
yeah meaning silver.... Hence the SILVER wep thread. Next time I'll be more specific for the less intelligent.

Not nice mister!!

Buying Silver power/vanq swords/maces
Will also buy any top of the line +25 tactics even if there not power/vanq

Did you pass English back in HS? Next time you should be more specific - because the way you worded this was screwed up to say the least and was pretty misleading. Next time post better informative threads. kthx !

--> Yeah - the first line stated SILVER
--> NO - The second line did NOT state silver

Randy Hybrid

Wanderer
Hey man defend your girlfriend else where this is me trying to find weps. I don't think my thread was misleading one bit. Keep your drama else where.

Next time I'll repeat silver after every type of wep on a thread about silver weps for the women.

--> Yeah - the first line stated SILVER
--> NO - The second line did NOT state silver

Yo, use some deductive reasoning and if you have half of a brain, you can clearly understand he's talking about silver weapons. There's nothing misleading about it.

BTW, lol @ white knighting internet girls.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
this is me trying to find weps. Keep your drama else where.

1 - Ok - cool, good luck on that ...
2 - Drama? LOL - okay whatever bro - but while im at it - you can keep your horrible attitude and personality else where

Next time I'll repeat silver after every type of wep on a thread about silver weps for the women.

Thats not necessary. Just learn how to post a well written thread. Kthx ...

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Yo, use some deductive reasoning and if you have half of a brain, you can clearly understand he's talking about silver weapons. There's nothing misleading about it.

BTW, lol @ white knighting internet girls.

really u wanna go there? i could be saying the same thing although ... it would go like this

"BTW, lol @ white knighting internet boyfriends .... (as your clearly doing..)

Randy Hybrid

Wanderer
omg go away guy nobody gives a shit this is about buying weps this is why people who need to talk to women in video games are pathetic. Nobody cares about this bs drama please stop posting in my thread.

This all started because I didn't mention silver again in a thread about silver weps. Do you have any idea how retarded this is? Go away.

really u wanna go there? i could be saying the same thing although ... it would go like this

"BTW, lol @ white knighting internet boyfriends .... (as your clearly doing..)

You really shouldn't comment on someones "inability" to create a well written thread, when your posts are riddled with mistakes. All I'm saying is that you and your girlfriend have no deductive reasoning. Don't even be mad, man. I mean, most people learned it in third grade, but it's cool.