UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Skill or numbers

Skillz or Numbers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flipper

Knight
Re: Skill or numbers

a girl who has a boyfriend, and explicitly states that, no less...

if i did go, i'd more so go to see franklin street and the UNC campus

i'm considering moving to the east coast at some point in the distant future, yet do not have any specific location in mind, so any place works; having someone to show me around an east coast town and give me a feel for the environment is really what i'm looking for

but it's cool guys my mom says i can't go there because brookly is probably "some faggot" (her words precisely; strange because she is a lesbo, remember) who wants to steal my anal virginity and make clothes out of my skin (my words)

Brookly

Sorceror

Flipper;1865798 said:
a girl who has a boyfriend, and explicitly states that, no less...

if i did go, i'd more so go to see franklin street and the UNC campus

i'm considering moving to the east coast at some point in the distant future, yet do not have any specific location in mind, so any place works; having someone to show me around an east coast town and give me a feel for the environment is really what i'm looking for

but it's cool guys my mom says i can't go there because brookly is probably "some faggot" (her words precisely; strange because she is a lesbo, remember) who wants to steal my anal virginity and make clothes out of my skin (my words)

Don't be ridiculous... I don't want anything to do with your anal virginity (so you claim). I was going to let Tyler Hansbrough deal with that.

Nobody just wakes up one day and says "Hey, I think I am going to go see UNC's campus..." You have other alternatives you creeper. Don't lie.

Flipper;1861982 said:
let's play guess what flipper is

is he an emo boy?

maaaaaaybe.........

......that's some good evidence.....

.......or........

maybe he's the dark fucking lord of the fucking sith you stupid idiot

god you're a fool if you thought emo boy

Or maybe hes a child molester.

Kitchen_

Sorceror

Brookly;1865848 said:
Don't be ridiculous... I don't want anything to do with your anal virginity (so you claim). I was going to let Tyler Hansbrough deal with that.

Nobody just wakes up one day and says "Hey, I think I am going to go see UNC's campus..." You have other alternatives you creeper. Don't lie.

Just because it's the first time he has vocalized it publicly on the forums does not mean that he just woke up one day and decided to visit UNC's campus.

Brookly

Sorceror

I don't know if you know this but he lives in OREGON. UNC is in a little place called Chapel Hill, NC... We wouldn't even be on the map if it wheren't neighboring Raleigh and Durham. It takes some serious planning to think of such a random place to visit which is what I was getting at.

Flipper

Knight

hi my goal is the east coast it doesn't matter where

i won't lie having someone who i know isn't a total lifeless nerd to visit would be helpful in gaining an adequate perspective on how life is like on the east coast

however if you think it's weird i'll visit sinfall instead, though i;'d much rather visit NC than pennsylvania richer history etc okthanks ????????/ or boston MA i got a friend there from when i was in NSLC nationla studen leadership conference fuck you i like politics ok wanna fight about it???

I discussed this at length with Flipper while drinking big gulps of vodka with him in a car and he doesn't give a shit about Brookly.

Later we went to a park and pee'd off a bridge.

No sword fight involved.

Also, you guys should see his abs.

His body is better than chance's hands down.

.nem0

Page

Flipper fuck that come to Philly..and btw Brookly "you have other alternatives?" I guess u meant ulterior motives or other motives or something a lot different then what u said because that doesn't make sense

.nem0;1866020 said:
Flipper fuck that come to Philly..and btw Brookly "you have other alternatives?" I guess u meant ulterior motives or other motives or something a lot different then what u said because that doesn't make sense

Flip go to Philly.

nem0 seems way more chill than Brookly

(plus I think Fed is close to Philly)

Wow I'm posting at 7:30 am

11 hours of drinking and xanax hasn't made me tired

Good thing all my classes or on Monday

Fuckkkkkkkkkkk

Megumi

Wanderer

Bobby McPrescott;1866023 said:
Flip go to Philly.

nem0 seems way more chill than Brookly

(plus I think Fed is close to Philly)

Wow I'm posting at 7:30 am

11 hours of drinking and xanax hasn't made me tired

Good thing all my classes or on Monday

Fuckkkkkkkkkkk

Bob is in Philly.

Kill Bob while there.

Brookly

Sorceror

Bobby McPrescott;1865994 said:
I discussed this at length with Flipper while drinking big gulps of vodka with him in a car and he doesn't give a shit about Brookly.

Later we went to a park and pee'd off a bridge.

No sword fight involved.

Also, you guys should see his abs.

His body is better than chance's hands down.

What a novel concept... Let me express how sorry I feel for my loss.

Erm.

.nem0;1866020 said:

I mean all I was going to do was take him into a dark back ally like in Hostel and have the basketball team have their way with him. You got me! Damnt!

Brookly

Sorceror

Flipper;1865948 said:
hi my goal is the east coast it doesn't matter where

i won't lie having someone who i know isn't a total lifeless nerd to visit would be helpful in gaining an adequate perspective on how life is like on the east coast

however if you think it's weird i'll visit sinfall instead, though i;'d much rather visit NC than pennsylvania richer history etc okthanks ????????/ or boston MA i got a friend there from when i was in NSLC nationla studen leadership conference fuck you i like politics ok wanna fight about it???

Can I just say that conference was a joke... I love how they said they picked "HS students who are like top notch" or something like that and they actually just sent those things out like spam. But that is great that you actually went through with it! It was fun. I hate D.C. though.

Brookly

Sorceror

Bobby McPrescott;1866338 said:
It was not a sleight towards you.

I was simply debunking the myth.

Haha who thought it was a myth?

This message is hidden because Dr Zoidberg is on your ignore list.

Somebody isn't getting enough attention...