UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Skills Guide Compilation (In Progress)

Gokeiken

Wanderer
Re: Skills Guide Compilation (In Progress)

I think, that someone should edit the 1st post and add all other skill guides on the 1st page, because i saw skill guides from those skills that aint linked on this topics 1st post

Gokeiken

qweazdak

Wanderer

sorry, i really stopped updating this thread since I don't play here at the moment. I will probably come back when kingdom reborn is out. my accounts are still active, I am still refreshing them :)

I

Ikbal

am i going blind or is cartography not there? can someone please explain how to train cart i have NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo idea

OutOfReiatsu

Wanderer

Cartography>> grab 1k scrolls and a few pens and macro world map (don't forget to make the macro throw the maps in the trash).

But seriously, a guide on gaining skills? If you need to raise something go grab a script or just make yourself a razor macro. Be creative.

bzk90

Lord

can we get the links updated to comply with the new url scheme?

bzk90;336275 said:
can we get the links updated to comply with the new url scheme?
That's a potential difficulty, given that the original poster hasn't logged in for quite a while... Long enough that the forums don't have a "last activity" time for them. The moderators could edit it, though... But in the end, a more long-term solution might just be a whole new thread, to be honest.

qweazdak

Wanderer

i log in every now and then (to refresh my accounts and also visit forums) but i pretty much abandoned this listing because i dont actively play anymore. if anyone Mod wants to unsticky it, they can do it.

talshar

Wanderer
Re: wow gold

rstu989;392423 said:
Cheap wow gold purchasing.World of Warcraft,wow gold Super ...buy wow gold,buy cheap wow gold,sell wow gold.welcome to buy cheap wow gold-We can have wow gold,buy wow gold game,world of warcraft gold,wow gold, world of warcraft gold deal,Cheapwow gold ...welcome to our website for World of Warcraft gold(wow gold),buy cheap wow gold,sell wow gold.welcome to buy cheapest wow gold .World of Warcraft Gold,Super fast delivery of gold, ...purchasing.Warcraft Gold,wow gold Super ..
Can a mod delete this thread and delete the rstu989 account? Looks Like someone is advertising some other BS.