UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sm tower spot

KoNNaN

Knight
Sm tower spot

A small tower fell a half hour ago and it is still open.

The first person to aim me I will show. I showed someone already and he said he was just looking to see if I was deathgating to warn people :/

Requirement: Account must be less than a year. Do not take it if you don't need it.

*DUE TO 10 PEOPLE AIMING ME FOR A "FREE HOUSE" I FEEL THE NEED TO ADD; THIS IS AN EMPTY SPOT WHERE A HOUSE CAN FIT IF YOU HAVE A PLACEMENT TOOL AND THE GOLD TO PLACE, NOT A FREE HOUSE.

DeViiaNt

Knight
Re: Sm tower spot

I was shown a spot yesterday where a small tower had fell but I couldn't get the house to go up (nor any for that matter)... and I'm good with placement. Im wondering if it's the same spot? lol

KoNNaN

Knight

I watched it fall seconds after recalling there. I didn't try to place and couldn't find anyone that wanted it.

:/

DeViiaNt

Knight

I spent half an hour trying before i gave up. It definitely looks like it will hold the spot but I don't know why it wouldn't go down for me. Perhaps someone else can get it to go =\

sssuuu

Knight

Its a good location, its right next to my house :D

But, seriously there was a house there before. Its gone up and down maybe 3-4 times in the last month, so it has to be able to be placed...

Oh well I know who placed it last time, was Facepump on this forum, if you get a hold of him, he might be able to place, but as Deviant said, she is really good at house placement and I've seen it first hand, so there is something screwy going on...

Either way, ill wait till I get a new neighbor...

*Rides away on an emu*

KoNNaN

Knight

sssuuu;1862049 said:

But, seriously there was a house there before. Its gone up and down maybe 3-4 times in the last month, so it has to be able to be placed...

Oh well I know who placed it last time, was Facepump on this forum, if you get a hold of him, he might be able to place, but as Deviant said, she is really good at house placement and I've seen it first hand, so there is something screwy going on...

*Rides away on an emu*

I think I talked to you when I was showing a guy I met in town. You said "hi new neighbors" and told us that it falls every other week, and will again. lol, quite the truth when I can't even give the spot away.

Stides40oz

Knight

sssuuu;1862049 said:

*Rides away on an emu*

can you stop riding away on an emu.. its pissin me off

FacePump

Knight

i went there and yea a small tower fits. this is how it places.. good luck! hope the pics help.

Attachments

• small tower.jpg
    small tower.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 149

KoNNaN

Knight

Told you guys.

Thanks, FacePump :)

That's right where I was showing a person to put it. The dirt patch right in front of the stairs prevents it from being placed any further up.

sssuuu

Knight

Hate to bring this thread back to life, but the small tower by house is down again...Jeez

No one likes to be my neighbor for long hehehe.

I was too lazy to start a new thread and host my own picture, thus I just post it back here again. Best way to get the plot is follow Facepump's directions. Best of luck...

*Rides away on an emu*

DeViiaNt

Knight

theres a red there, he'll probably place. I was going to but I lacked the bank funds on my placer lol.