UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Small Updates

M

Mark

Small Updates

1. Obscure crash bug fixed with tournament system.
2. Swinging (or shooting) a weapon will now turn you to face your target.
3. Fixed a bug with all monsters doing 1-8 damage all day.

Number 2 was just a pet peeve I had; number 3 was an oversight on my part with the latest combat changes causing monsters to use Fist dice instead of their damage range.

As always, intelligent feedback is welcome.

KingAl037

Sorceror
so u mean monsers for this WHOLE day were doing 8 damage max? hehe it was my first time using my WW on a balron and it did seem like the only damage comming was through its spells hehe good fix

Obe[IC]

Wanderer
Yeah, essentially the combat changes made the night before - inadvertantly totally decimated players ability to PvM, whether it was Taming or more importantly Provocation was shut down for the whole damned day. ;)

I'm glad this was found out about early on

M

Mark

Obe[IC] said:
Yeah, essentially the combat changes made the night before - inadvertantly totally decimated players ability to PvM, whether it was Taming or more importantly Provocation was shut down for the whole damned day. ;)

It hurt bards, but not PvM in general. If anything, it made it super easy for a day. Regardless, its fixed now.