UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Snellbot version of fight

Snellbot version of fight

after much shit talking from snellbot, i tell snell im going to come and attack him and watch him run to his house and he shit talks some more how he can kill anyone in two hits and this is what happens, and btw this is what happens everytime. This is what pvp on this shard has become: house hiding noob who wont leave without a gank, good job.

pbguy434

Knight
necroman said:
and this is comming from the guy who cant kill anyone without a gank..
This is a game, kid. Settle down. If you come here for pvp, this is the wrong shard.

And istead of calling it a gank, call it "Group PvP". Makes you sound less retarded. And Snellbot is a good guy.

huo

Wanderer
i dont try to prove anything and play this game for MY fun....
and i dont care about opinion a of 13 year old kid without girlfriend in real life

Rhun-demise

Wanderer
Don't sweat it Necroman, you run just as fast as Snell did here.. Maybe not into a house, the gz seems to be your alltime favourite.. you ran there at least 20 times last night and yah you got me g'whacked.. leet.!!

At least I stand and put up a fight, I may win or i may loose, I don't give a rats ass.. I know I'm not the best pvp'er out there, I don't pretend to be either.
Give credit where credit is due.. and I think snell deserves some credit cuz he's not a bad guy, has decency and can pvp pretty well..

Rhun said:
Don't sweat it Necroman, you run just as fast as Snell did here.. Maybe not into a house, the gz seems to be your alltime favourite.. you ran there at least 20 times last night and yah you got me g'whacked.. leet.!!

At least I stand and put up a fight, I may win or i may loose, I don't give a rats ass.. I know I'm not the best pvp'er out there, I don't pretend to be either.
Give credit where credit is due.. and I think snell deserves some credit cuz he's not a bad guy, has decency and can pvp pretty well..

too bad the only time ill be runnin to gz is when your trying to gank me with ur 6 man gank crew and where is the credit due? all i see this guy do is talk shit and then run to house 24/7 and gank, maybe if he stops runnin to house/house hidin and only gankin and talkin shit then ill give credit, i dont credit house hiders who talk like they own the whole shard and then run to house the moment they get attacked by ONE person

Vaoni

Wanderer
necroman said:
too bad the only time ill be runnin to gz is when your trying to gank me with ur 6 man gank crew and where is the credit due? all i see this guy do is talk shit and then run to house 24/7 and gank, maybe if he stops runnin to house/house hidin and only gankin and talkin shit then ill give credit, i dont credit house hiders who talk like they own the whole shard and then run to house the moment they get attacked by ONE person

i've never seen snellbot 'gank'. and to be honest, he doesn't need to. he hits hard enough to face others alone..which he does.

yea okay. so a couple of others may join in alongside him after a bit sometimes. but he still goes at his target on his own to begin with...

and by the way. that vid doesn't really prove anything...

snell

Sorceror
all it shows is, me looting somone, you running up and disarming me
i go to my house to set my wepon to rearm

i guess ill have to record a video of me killing you in two hits to put a end to this thread.

but im glad to see even people i pvp agaisnt give me the same respect i give them

how can you dare talk about demise pvp, when all you do is disarm, and run after getting hit once.

you sir, are a fucking moron.

So now u like to deny all the shit talk? lol, i guess ill have to add more videos which will be rather easy of u runnin to ur house everytime i attack u, and ill add some of u talkin shit all the time until u get attacked that is, then its off to the house and gank.

Necroman, there's a good reason why people run from mr perfect. There's no point in fighting you, you have an insufferable template. A dexxer can't do anything against you and neither can a mage that doesn't have either anatl or wrestling.

Not to mention that every time you get hit with an explode or armor ignore, you run even faster than snell did. And you don't have the excuse of getting caught off guard with 5 or 6 blues nearby ready to gank you.

pbguy434

Knight
I asked Mr. Perfect to duel me.

Response?

"I don't know you" And then proceeded it with a "I don't trust you" Trust me with what, idiot? Its a frikken duel. What am I gonna do, loot your insured weapons and your armor? Please necroman, just stop talking.

Lyra

Wanderer
It's funny how people who hide in guard zone and spam shittalk on other players from there start such threads...

psz

Administrator
Oh nonononono

No locking this thread.

I'm still waiting for a video proving Rigby speedhacks.

Until I get it, the person who STARTS shit will have to deal with people tossing it back.

psz

Administrator
Gimmie some sugar, baybee!

(No, I just hate people telling me off *AND* making me waste my weekend)

Why make or reply to these threads? Honestly, everytime I see them, I look at who all is involved, and I make a mental note to never talk to them. Seriously, grow the fuck up kids.