UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So...hi.

Re: So...hi.

GimpCent;1843625 said:
Do you guys realize you are on the internet fighting with a person who looks like this?

If he isn't better then you at video games, you need to take a break yourself

damn. why like girls when u culd tap that.
sup, like tats?

Kitchen_

Sorceror

GimpCent;1844061 said:
That was quite witty of you Tessa, good job

But if you didn't know we live in a appearance based society. Lets not bullshit because we both know its true. Thats why everyone cares if Brookly is a girl or a guy.

The thing is when I made a comment about Jester being ugly I did not link it to any sexual thing at all, other than the fact I wouldn't want to be seen by him.

Try calling me feminine, but that just makes you ignorant and truthfully I rather be feminine than ignorant these days

shut up you emo bitch

GimpCent;1844061 said:
That was quite witty of you Tessa, good job

But if you didn't know we live in a appearance based society. Lets not bullshit because we both know its true. Thats why everyone cares if Brookly is a girl or a guy.

The thing is when I made a comment about Jester being ugly I did not link it to any sexual thing at all, other than the fact I wouldn't want to be seen by him.

Try calling me feminine, but that just makes you ignorant and truthfully I rather be feminine than ignorant these days

Obviously he's comfortable with the way he looks, or he wouldn't have posted it in the first place.

You're just pissed off over a video game. Get over it.

Flipper

Knight

whats all this fuckin caring about people who care about who cares about what someone looks like irl????

Brookly

Sorceror

Flipper;1844136 said:
whats all this fuckin caring about people who care about who cares about what someone looks like irl????

People care about people who care about themselves...

-Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous

Brookly

Sorceror

Oh I love it. But everyone should be used to it considering it happens almost every season. You should have seen Dook kick our ass in lacrosse as well. Very sad sad day.