UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So...hi.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer
Re: So...hi.

I like that nobody likes cockly.

Btw, in Everquest theres lots of men pretending to be womans, you would feel at home.

Lynyrd

Knight

Flipper;1843863 said:
everyone knows im coolest irl they saw the sunglasses/cell phone/giant headphones pic i posted for the gay weatherman RELATIONS or w/e

i wish mobb deep was here he'd know what i'm talkin about

i was just thinking about that the other day when i was taking myspace pictures of myself

DementedJester;1843928 said:
Yeah, my disinterest in men is well documented.

oh my god this is too much

GimpCent

Knight

DementedJester;1843830 said:
An old pic of me someone dug up.

Gimp Cent asked to join Sin while we were guarding. We killed his beetle.

Edit: Brookly's now all over me via PM :(

Reguardless of how old of a picture it was, it was still you sadly

My post is valid you should be better at video games then pretty much anyone due to fact of how much free time that face must give you.

Futhermore, yes I am looking to get into factions but I can say truthfully I wouldn't have stayed in SiN long, with nerds like you. In fact once I seen that picture I would of quit in all honesty. The thing is you are ugly but even online I don't want to be seen next to you.

You and your guildmates can act like I am all mad or bitter but the fact is I could careless that you killed my beetle. It is a video game nerd, and I am not trying to make up for what I lack in real life unlike some nerds. The day I start killing you I'll start worrying truthfully. That would mean I am playing to much and I risk becoming a nerd like you with what appears to be pubic hair growing all over my face. See thats just not a risk I am willing to take.

Truth sucks but just like Lord T there is a time when you need to learn just to shut the fuck up.

Flipper;1843863 said:
everyone knows im coolest irl they saw the sunglasses/cell phone/giant headphones pic i posted for the gay weatherman RELATIONS or w/e

i wish mobb deep was here he'd know what i'm talkin about

no im cooler irl

ya'll still ridin 20's? ya'll some oompa loompas

GimpCent;1844009 said:
Reguardless of how old of a picture it was, it was still you sadly

My post is valid you should be better at video games then pretty much anyone due to fact of how much free time that face must give you.

Futhermore, yes I am looking to get into factions but I can say truthfully I wouldn't have stayed in SiN long, with nerds like you. In fact once I seen that picture I would of quit in all honesty. The thing is you are ugly but even online I don't want to be seen next to you.

You and your guildmates can act like I am all mad or bitter but the fact is I could careless that you killed my beetle. It is a video game nerd, and I am not trying to make up for what I lack in real life unlike some nerds. The day I start killing you I'll start worrying truthfully. That would mean I am playing to much and I risk becoming a nerd like you with what appears to be pubic hair growing all over my face. See thats just not a risk I am willing to take.

Truth sucks but just like Lord T there is a time when you need to learn just to shut the fuck up.

dude it just sounds like you're butthurt you should stop posting

Countessa

Knight

GimpCent;1844024 said:
No, but I am willing to pretend if I get loot like Ashley

I will even get my girl to talk in vent for me

I'm not convinced. You seem very concerned with another guy's looks. Very feminine imo.

Megumi

Wanderer

Isn't it a rather well documented fact that I'm a nerd who would rather read than go out?

Btw: Countessa would totally do me.

Also, I don't have the social skills to understand why my looks are important to you... Sorry.

GimpCent

Knight

Countessa;1844039 said:
I'm not convinced. You seem very concerned with another guy's looks. Very feminine imo.

That was quite witty of you Tessa, good job

But if you didn't know we live in a appearance based society. Lets not bullshit because we both know its true. Thats why everyone cares if Brookly is a girl or a guy.

The thing is when I made a comment about Jester being ugly I did not link it to any sexual thing at all, other than the fact I wouldn't want to be seen by him.

Try calling me feminine, but that just makes you ignorant and truthfully I rather be feminine than ignorant these days