UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So...hi.

Re: So...hi.

MGT;1833141 said:
Sir I'm glad you have towns, but either way you said it yourself when we had towns you didn't want to come out because we were near our guards supposedly and not on the field. But in all actuality we weren't even on, and just a little tip that I recommend to you is that you need to come out of the pits now because we don't have guards, you have all the towns. Let's see some action, wait I think I remember someone's mass recruiting for a TB zerg is his name "Sheriff Lud" I think that name sounds a bit familiar.

Have fun with towns buddy I ain't sure playing factions for long, I'm moving to Darkfall.

ghost and myself, killed 3 of them 2v6.

sooo... we faught sin for the past hour. and even with outnumbering us and a gm with 7x mares and bolas.. they still lost...

you should rotate calling with everyone in the guild... there has got to be a better caller then the one thats calling for you now

Megumi

Wanderer

chance21021;1836115 said:
sooo... we faught sin for the past hour. and even with outnumbering us and a gm with 7x mares and bolas.. they still lost...

you should rotate calling with everyone in the guild... there has got to be a better caller then the one thats calling for you now

House > mares.

PiNgPoNg

Sorceror

abstract mikey kal ort por nait e-mc2 gortoz and YOU...does that equal 7? yes :( well at least you guys are trying right?

Flipper

Knight

PiNgPoNg;1837985 said:
abstract mikey kal ort por nait e-mc2 gortoz and YOU...does that equal 7? yes :( well at least you guys are trying right?

chingching dingdong longtong joey- DARTH MAUL bongchong and YOU...does that equal 7? yes :( well at least my post had as much legitimacy to it as yours right?

Megumi

Wanderer

PiNgPoNg;1837985 said:

Except 2 of those are the same person and thus were not there at the same time.

Also: you're welcome to join the zerg, Flipper.

Oh and Ping Pong: learn to read.

PiNgPoNg

Sorceror

Mikey is in the middle of the screen (I didn't have his bar but u can see him on the screen) and abstract is your little bola bitch who is off screen somewhere so I think you need to learn to count LUD

:)

Oh ya reason I didn't post this earlier was because I haven't been at my computer the entire weekend..

PiNgPoNg;1839288 said:

Mikey is in the middle of the screen (I didn't have his bar but u can see him on the screen) and abstract is your little bola bitch who is off screen somewhere so I think you need to learn to count LUD

:)

Oh ya reason I didn't post this earlier was because I haven't been at my computer the entire weekend..

OUCHHHH!

fucking owned. i didnt know you turned ur ss's on steve, didn't know we needed to prove anything lol!