UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"So I Married the Eiffel Tower"

Sharp Dragon

Wanderer
Re: "So I Married the Eiffel Tower"

lol that's pretty hilarious. but also kind of sad... imagine actually thinking that a inanimate object loved you back :D

a lawyer

Sorceror

Have you been to the Eiffel Tower?

I have, and while I didn't fall in love with the tower itself I did photograph the elusive eurotrash redneck mullet. I caught it in its natural habitat while eating an ice cream cone.

Before you say pics or it didnt happen...

[/DERAIL]

wkstrm

Lord

a lawyer, if that's you you seriously needs a new haircut! mullets are so freaking 80's... :D

unless you're the woman, then your haircut is somewhat fitting for your age. ;)

a lawyer

Sorceror

wkstrm;1842580 said:
a lawyer, if that's you you seriously needs a new haircut! mullets are so freaking 80's... :D

unless you're the woman, then your haircut is somewhat fitting for your age. ;)

LOL

When I took that photo I had the camera half hidden in my wife's purse as I didn't want them to spook and run off. Rare specimens like that are 1 in a million!

juggalosmokein

Sorceror

haha that shits hilarious do you by chance have an Australian accent if so that would make a great skit id for sure post that on a funny site

a lawyer

Sorceror

juggalosmokein;1842590 said:
haha that shits hilarious do you by chance have an Australian accent if so that would make a great skit id for sure post that on a funny site

CRIKEY!!! LETS STICK A FINGER IN IT'S CLOACA AND SEE HOW PISSED OFF HE GETS!!!

trix4life

Wanderer

I once married a ferrari i seen in a parking lot.
But she ran off with another guy later that day. Never seen her since :(

a lawyer;1842583 said:
LOL

When I took that photo I had the camera half hidden in my wife's purse as I didn't want them to spook and run off. Rare specimens like that are 1 in a million!

not where i live. it's the only long hair you can get hired with. :/