UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So... this is it?

Chaos_Lord

Sorceror
I have 3 weeks off starting today. I wanted to goof-off non-stop but thew wife has put me to work (VERY X-mas'ey of her).
Started with plumbing and house maintenance, on to fixing our back-up winter car, and then to landscaping...Vacation isn't feeling very vacation-like....I'm supposed to be in Mexico right now (but my wife couldn't get off).....sad face

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I have 3 weeks off starting today. I wanted to goof-off non-stop but thew wife has put me to work (VERY X-mas'ey of her).
Started with plumbing and house maintenance, on to fixing our back-up winter car, and then to landscaping...Vacation isn't feeling very vacation-like....I'm supposed to be in Mexico right now (but my wife couldn't get off).....sad face

I was gonna like your post.

But then I realised, it would have been insanely rude to like that, no one can like being put on so much pressure during holidays.

Although, truth be told, the joys of a homeowner does come at a certain price, which you will clearly be paying for during these vacations! I hope the wife will provide you with some candies on and off, to make it all worth it ;)

Regardless, I hope you manage to relax and have great holidays anyway :)

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Haha, sadly I can't say that cutie pie is me. I just happened upon that pic when I googled, "Hooray!"

Haha fun, we should have a forum event where everyone send pics to staff member, from when they were a kid and they people have to vote who is who. People with the best score win whatever :p

Bummer, I tought I could finally put a face on you :D

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
Haha fun, we should have a forum event where everyone send pics to staff member, from when they were a kid and they people have to vote who is who. People with the best score win whatever :p

Bummer, I tought I could finally put a face on you :D

That would be fun! I wonder how many players would actually send in their "real" picture. ;)

Reign Flame

Knight
I was gonna like your post.

But then I realised, it would have been insanely rude to like that, no one can like being put on so much pressure during holidays.

Although, truth be told, the joys of a homeowner does come at a certain price, which you will clearly be paying for during these vacations! I hope the wife will provide you with some candies on and off, to make it all worth it ;)

Regardless, I hope you manage to relax and have great holidays anyway :)
I wish I knew French as well as you know English. It's been so long since I learned...