UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So, uh

Blacula

Knight
I cleaned out my e-cig tank and filled it with "Gummi Bear" flavor. It tastes like an Indian convienience store smells:
DELICIOUS!

Also, e-cig thread.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
I actually just picked one of these up. Only flavor I've tried so far is strawberry, which is decent. I picked up a bubble gum bottle tho, so we'll so how that goes.

Blacula

Knight
Raythy Mattea, on e-cigs?!?!?!?! I didn't see that coming.

Did you get something like this, by chance?

The $30 for this, and the $5-$6 refill bottles have lasted two months already. I'll never go back to the cigarette-shaped V2 and Blu ones, because the $14 refills for those last like five days, lol.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
Yeah, I had one of the cigarette shaped ones, and it sucked. The refills were expensive, I never got a good hit off of them, etc. You already know... they suck.

So yes, what I got looks just like the one you have pictured. And it's pretty sweet. I wish the battery life was a bit longer, but overall it's solid.

Blacula

Knight
Fully charged, this sucker lasts a day or two with me hitting it like a dope fiend. I can only imagine how long the spiffy lightsaber-looking hobbyist ones last.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
Dude I just got a crème brulee flavor juice the other day for mine... and it tastes like a fucking after-dinner treat every time I puff. I love it. I'm a week out from no-smokes, doing good.

Like I told someone the other day.... in ten years, no one will be smoking actual cigarettes. Only these things.

Americana

Sorceror
Try Coconut Cream Pie, available from pinkspot.com They were Vegas bartenders before they started mixing e-cig juice. It's amazing.

And the 6v Silver Bullet is the only way to fly.

Blacula

Knight
That sounds pretty sexy. I mixed up some stuff I'm liking out of tobacco, energy drink, and gummi bear flavors. Strong throat hit, and tastes very pleasant.

kolbycrouch

Knight
I got this huge drip system last week. Hate it. I JUST WANT POISON IN MY LUNGS. I don't want to make it a hobby. It's over-complicated with having to change the wick/coil test resistance etc..

Blacula

Knight
Dude, I feel the same way. My buddy has been harassing me for months to 'join the <whatever e-cig hobbyist circlejerk fan club> FB page' his friend is in to learn how to tinker with them, but if I wanted to spend tons of money on an addiction, I'd uhh... do cocaine.

Americana

Sorceror
LOL Kolby, that's my problem too! :)

The setup I listed earlier comes stock, and doesnt require mods...I've never "tinkered" with any of them...I just found one that works.

crackhead

Knight
if you wanna be really cheap my freedom smokes sells bottles of unflavored juice dirt cheap and then they sell all kinds of flavors to mix with it.