UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So...

awsome

Traveler
Is anyone out there? The Rangers are still out there patrolling, although we've pretty much set ourselves up as an anti-pk guild that RPs rather than an RP guild that pvps. We do still RP, however, so if any bad guys want some action, you can usually find us out patrolling dungeons and pvp hot spots from 9 - 10 p.m. eastern time.

Some good spots for some Ranger spotting would include the lower levels of dungeons like Shame, Deceit, Covetous, Hythloth & Destard. You can also find us protecting the innocent at spots like Minoc Mines & high traffic moongates.

loknar

Sorceror
I might come back... I tried to restart a Lizardman guild in the Cove area... Anyone still active in terms of RP?

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
Orcs are still around. School and rl is keeping us mostly quiet but we are still planning and gather together every now and again.

Vestros

Sorceror
heh i am still around just lurking ... just got done moveing and it took them three weeks to turn on internet... stupid at&t bastards

awsome

Traveler
Might be some people still around who played rangers, but our leadership has left this shard for another one that is more appealing. Good luck RPers!

Ace Ventura

Sorceror
I have never done rp but i ahve some close ppl that joined our shard that have been playing the game since start. I just started a new guild called Nasty Old Vikings they started it back on great lakes when they started playing Ultima. Im willing to build a guild house and help out where i can if trust worthy ppl are willing to build the guild together. I know guilds like this dont last long but i just left Heartbreakers and that guild went on for along time. If anyone sees this soon and is willing todo this send me a message