UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

soccer

Conan22

Page
Re: soccer

crackhead;574051 said:
imagine in more than 1% of the people in the us gave a shit about soccer. our good athletes might play that boring game....

There's only 2 athletes with some talent in U.S team: Donovan and Altidore. As I said, football allow a weak team like U.S defeat a strong team like Spain, it happens sometimes. Brazil is not immune to loses too (even rares =P).

Less than 1% of the ppl in Brazil give a shit about Volleyball too, even so we have the best volleyball team of the world actually.

gugutz

Knight

Conan22;574061 said:
Less than 1% of the ppl in Brazil give a shit about Volleyball too, even so we have the best volleyball team of the world actually.

Qft.
Our feminine soccer and feminine volleyball teams are the best in da world too. :)

Tempest

Knight

gugutz;574562 said:
Qft.
Our feminine soccer and feminine volleyball teams are the best in da world too. :)

This is one of the many reasons why there are some beautiful women in Brazil. :D

gugutz

Knight

President Bush;574916 said:
I talk about how poor other ppl's countries are compared to mine in every discussion because i can never think of an actual intelligent argument to use.

I would blame your parents for that.

...is good at.

I wouldn't say good at it.
"Statistically proven to be the best in the history of soccer" would be more adequate.
Can't deny the "terrible at UO" part, though.

I'm not even that much of a soccer guy tbh. I wans't bragging at any moment, i was just screwing with you guys.
But i must admit seeing how much i can affect a guy who takes his pride from naming himself President Bush in a gaming forum with such a simple comment about it gives me joy.

President Bush

Sorceror

gugutz;574963 said:
I would blame your parents for that.

I wouldn't say good at it.
"Statistically proven to be the best in the history of soccer" would be more adequate.
Can't deny the "terrible at UO" part, though.

I'm not even that much of a soccer guy tbh. I wans't bragging at any moment, i was just screwing with you guys.
But i must admit seeing how much i can affect a guy who takes his pride from naming himself President Bush in a gaming forum with such a simple comment about it gives me joy.
Pride? lawl. It was a joke..me and half of my friends make character names just to grief people and seeing as how much of a rise you got out of it solidifies my point. By the way my friend says thanks for the HOM.

gugutz

Knight

President Bush;574978 said:
me and half of my friends make character names just to grief people

Seems like a great way to live life. God must be proud of you.
Carpe diem, huh?

President Bush;574978 said:
By the way my friend says thanks for the HOM.

No need to thanks. He needed it more than i did, given that even after scamming it he really, really sucked.

Conan22

Page

I'm terrible at UO and I pride myself on bragging about the one thing my third world country is good at.

It really makes me laugh.

I love live in a third world country without tornados, earthquakes, hurricanes, epidemics, terrorist attacks, wars, serial killers...

I really love live in a tropical third world country. ^^

PS: you need to study more geography, so you would to know what is my country.

President Bush

Sorceror

Conan22;575083 said:
It really makes me laugh.

I love live in a third world country without tornados, earthquakes, hurricanes, epidemics, terrorist attacks, wars, serial killers...

I really love live in a tropical third world country. ^^

PS: you need to study more geography, so you would to know what is my country.
Refer to what I said to guguwtf his name is.