UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sonoma Shitz Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Lee

Wanderer
Sonoma Shitz Read

i just read the "what osi shard" thread and i noticed im not the only person from Sonoma that plays uogamers... Who were you guys? this is Sunny-one

Re: Sonoma Shitz Read

I typically kept to myself or my guild for the most part. But my main characters that I played were Steven Patrick (factions), Renedald (macer/dexxer), and Dilx Strongarm (crafter). My other 2 characters I didn't play much, one was a fisherman that I would get SOS's with and the other was a 7XMage I had no fun playing. So he just sat in his house and got dusty, never to be actualy used.

I was lucky enough to be able to have 5 houses on my account due to how old it was (since I started playing in '98).

How about everyone else?

ImogenHeap

Wanderer

I played Sonoma for about 5 years, a while back.

I had a PK named Acid, and thief named Kryss, and I forget my dexxer. So many good times and memories from that shard.. like stealing 2 tower deeds from the same guy ;)

I was a really good thief when I played. I'm not interested in stealing this time around, for some reason. I don't really like to frustrate people anymore.

i played sonoma, but was a no name gimp. remember a guy named bomberman? the columbian and big dog? goat boy? Coca Cola? i remeber gettin owned by those guys daily.

ps. this is when pks were scarry! these guys literally never died......i remember the columbian being on the bounty board the whole time i played. and his bounty was well over a mil.

WhiteGhost

Wanderer

Reviving an old thread.
I was WhiteGhost Oberon Papa Smurf, and I played ABATTOIR's account after he left as well. I owned the Large Tower at Bucs Den before I got banned on like 6 accounts for naming a house FILTHY FUCING DIRTY DOKA MEAT on an Ebay auction. Then I think COP got it. The only person that ever gave me trouble was Ba Ba Booey.
Anyone else from Sonoma on here?

WhiteGhost

Wanderer

I don't remember a Ghost Knight. Maybe you were in that HK guild. I forget their names now, but that had that one chick with the blessed vanq spear. Tech or something. ANd they had WingZero, etc... Beating them down was always fun, but they were decent.

I remember fighting C*D and M on a daily basis. There was like 3 different times that M formed a guild. One time they were really good, the other two times they werent. C*D always gave us the hardest faction fights.

/memories

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

WhiteGhost;1195492 said:
I don't remember a Ghost Knight. Maybe you were in that HK guild. I forget their names now, but that had that one chick with the blessed vanq spear. Tech or something. ANd they had WingZero, etc... Beating them down was always fun, but they were decent.

I remember fighting C*D and M on a daily basis. There was like 3 different times that M formed a guild. One time they were really good, the other two times they werent. C*D always gave us the hardest faction fights.

/memories
Nah...I definitely wasn't in an hk guild. lol I solo pked on an archer mage the majority of my time on sonoma...from two weeks before aos until I went to siege about 2 or so years later...also went back for a little while last year. I started the pk guild ICU...then merged my guild with mondain's guild to form EFL...when I went back last year I was in COP for a bit.

TheRemedy

Sorceror

Ba Ba Booey was tough, one of his friends me me me, was also tough, they were some of the tougher players for a while, but seems like there were eras and people controled each. I played Tranquility, Ghost Face Killa, and a few others, was in Dynasty for the last year and a half I played but was in quite a few guilds, -R-, UGK, can't remember all of them. I faught sunny-one, through sunny-seven, long time no see, Papa Smurf also seems like a familliar name.

WhiteGhost

Wanderer

That's because Booey played "me me me" most of the time. I remember Wasp from the power scroll era, which I could barely tolerate {but did}. AoS was the definitive nail in the coffin. Never played a day on regular shards again.

Kyndrith

Wanderer

Hmm I used to play as Kyndrith until I sold my account. Then I would just play everyone elses account lol, including mememe sometimes rofl. I think I even played your ABBATOR account a few times ghost.

Anyways I just started up Hybrid 3 days ago. Pvp has changed alot...UOR I also had an account I played most of the time but I cant remember the fucking name of the mage I used lol!!

If any of you old old school Sonoma boys remember rollin with me hit me up AIM: AirforceAzian

I could use some help lol im a total newb here and its been like 4 years since i played.

Old Man Cole

Wanderer

Hahaha... I was in UGK... KB... Friends with Ba Ba Booey. There's 5 or 6 of us that all played Sonoma from way back when in the FTF guild on this server. Kyndrith I remember you...

Heres the list... you may find some familiars...

Ugod
Relvinon
Devious -Me
Giebo - Me
Ferland
Black Widow
Cheffy
Zortness
Uno Snow
Fury III
Morpheus

I'm sure there is more but that was long ago... I can't remember names any more. Haha.

Inspector

Sorceror

:D Yay for An Corp'ing threads at least a year old.

i was balla the thief, always hanging around bucs den. played for 5 years
You butthole if it wasn't for you I probably would have gotten away with stealing Cookie Monster's blessed blacks.
I was a thief there for a short while that always used a disguise kit so nobody will remember me.

Status
Not open for further replies.