UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sonoma Shitz Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyndrith

Wanderer
Re: Sonoma Shitz Read

Old Man Cole;1627422 said:
Hahaha... I was in UGK... KB... Friends with Ba Ba Booey. There's 5 or 6 of us that all played Sonoma from way back when in the FTF guild on this server. Kyndrith I remember you...

Heres the list... you may find some familiars...

Ugod
Relvinon
Devious -Me
Giebo - Me
Ferland
Black Widow
Cheffy
Zortness
Uno Snow
Fury III
Morpheus

I'm sure there is more but that was long ago... I can't remember names any more. Haha.

Where you roll at usually? I need to find some peeps to show me how UO works all over ag ain lol

Old Man Cole

Wanderer

We'll be happy to. We go between Brit Cem, Minoc gate, Bucs Den. Anywhere reds hang out. Ha- We usually kick back at the house... the problem with us is we all play at random times... and not too often.

TheRemedy

Sorceror

Kyndrith;1627415 said:
Hmm I used to play as Kyndrith until I sold my account. Then I would just play everyone elses account lol, including mememe sometimes rofl. I think I even played your ABBATOR account a few times ghost.

Anyways I just started up Hybrid 3 days ago. Pvp has changed alot...UOR I also had an account I played most of the time but I cant remember the fucking name of the mage I used lol!!

If any of you old old school Sonoma boys remember rollin with me hit me up AIM: AirforceAzian

I could use some help lol im a total newb here and its been like 4 years since i played.

I used to have your icq, I don't play as much as I used to, but if I get on, I can help you gm resist or whatever else you need help w/.

Kyndrith

Wanderer

Can you guys post your AIM's so I can msg you?

Also thanks for offering to help. You guys are the shit.

Remedy!! Is that you?

I played Sonoma on a theif named Aristotle. If you got your house looted back in the day when stealth came out, that was me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.