UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sooo uh...

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Invul armor is not even close to being enough to fight a dexxer with a val weapon. I was in an event the other day with 51 armor and had a val hammer doing 30-40hp shots on me.

This is Ultima Online, not WOW. The reason this game is so much better then the other MMO's, is the ability to loot players after you kill them.

NOTHING PVP ORIENTED SHOULD BE BLESSED.

Do we get blessed Regs?

Blessed Greater Str Armor to match your blessed weapon?

No.

Also RA gets broke in 2 hits against a Val hammer so it really doesn't do anything.

If you want blessed items and are afraid to get your stuff taken then I advice you to go play WOW.
The numbers you pull out of your ass are irrelevant, as I've already done the tests to prove them wrong. I'll also point out that war hammers aren't the only weapons that exist. You say that items shouldn't be blessed, but your offensive power comes from your spellbook, which is blessed. You don't even require a weapon. How is that equitable? You think losing REAGENTS (which we also carry) is on par with losing a weapon when 100 of each reagent costs 2,000 gold? Do you think runic hammer charges and silver are free?

Last edited:

fallen29

Sorceror
Its just crazy because no matter who I pvp with all they ask is for a lightning wand so they can drop on the run if there is a way to lower the armor I feel blessed armor should have a possibility to stay and valorites need to go

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
I've already done the tests to prove them wrong

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Just to be clear - NOT POSSIBLE, PERIOD.

It's most certainly possible.

Someone yesterday told me directly "I use a speedhack "

then proceeded to completely rubber band away off my screen just to show me it worked.

I didn't think it was possible until I saw it with my own eyes.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
The numbers you pull out of your ass are irrelevant, as I've already done the tests to prove them wrong. I'll also point out that war hammers aren't the only weapons that exist. You say that items shouldn't be blessed, but your offensive power comes from your spellbook, which is blessed. You don't even require a weapon. How is that equitable? You think losing REAGENTS (which we also carry) is on par with losing a weapon when 100 of each reagent costs 2,000 gold? Do you think runic hammer charges and silver are free?

Stop comparing apples to oranges just because you have no argument. Spell books have been blessed since the first day the game was released.

Spell books are blessed, not the scrolls that are used to cast spells.

You need both regs and mana to cast spells where you are free to wield your blessed weapon around freely.

Like I said in my earlier post, if you are afraid to lose your sweet loots on the field, then this isn't the game for you.

fallen29

Sorceror
Stop comparing apples to oranges just because you have no argument. Spell books have been blessed since the first day the game was released.

Spell books are blessed, not the scrolls that are used to cast spells.

You need both regs and mana to cast spells where you are free to wield your blessed weapon around freely.

Like I said in my earlier post, if you are afraid to lose your sweet loots on the field, then this isn't the game for you.
while true he does need refresh and ago pots

!STiTCH!

Sorceror

So based on this, you are arguing that all that uber leet pretty blessed clothing and rares people haul around all the time, should be unblessed and lootable when they get pk'd? Look, Vizeroth is a dick (at least here on the forums), however we seem to have a bit of a contradiction problem, there's all this bitching that this blessed gear is OP, and then if you go to the PvP section, there are countless threads made by the same people bragging about how they dirted the same players that they bitch about having OP equipment. This armor and weapon shit, is no different than your stupid pretty clothes being blessed, all the blessed part does is make it valuable. Should mages have paralyze removed? I mean, as a dexxer, I feel that that spell allows for an unfair advantage. How about summon spells? Why stop there, lets take out all offensive and defensive magery along with the wands and just leave mages with create food and whatever other useless spells they have. You people are asking to strip others of the same offensive and defensive capabilities that you have, because you are to fucking lazy to adapt and learn how to fuck Vizeroth up while he is wearing his blessed armor. Shut up, learn to beat the guy, or go play with people on the level that you are. And before you idiots argue "but its blessed and I cant steal it from him when I kill him...." ... wait a second, so it's not that it's op'd, it's that you are too goddamn lazy to go out and earn the shit yourself, you want to be able to just loot it from someone that you gank with your whole guild. Seriously? So it's only OP unless you own it?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
So based on this, you are arguing that all that uber leet pretty blessed clothing and rares people haul around all the time, should be unblessed and lootable when they get pk'd? Look, Vizeroth is a dick (at least here on the forums), however we seem to have a bit of a contradiction problem, there's all this bitching that this blessed gear is OP, and then if you go to the PvP section, there are countless threads made by the same people bragging about how they dirted the same players that they bitch about having OP equipment. This armor and weapon shit, is no different than your stupid pretty clothes being blessed, all the blessed part does is make it valuable. Should mages have paralyze removed? I mean, as a dexxer, I feel that that spell allows for an unfair advantage. How about summon spells? Why stop there, lets take out all offensive and defensive magery along with the wands and just leave mages with create food and whatever other useless spells they have. You people are asking to strip others of the same offensive and defensive capabilities that you have, because you are to fucking lazy to adapt and learn how to fuck Vizeroth up while he is wearing his blessed armor. Shut up, learn to beat the guy, or go play with people on the level that you are. And before you idiots argue "but its blessed and I cant steal it from him when I kill him...." ... wait a second, so it's not that it's op'd, it's that you are too goddamn lazy to go out and earn the shit yourself, you want to be able to just loot it from someone that you gank with your whole guild. Seriously? So it's only OP unless you own it?

I have killed Vizeroth plenty of times 1v1 where he has yet to accomplish this task.

You are forgetting that 99% of the dexxers on this server have magery and can just as easily cast trap pouch or magic arrow or EVEN paralyze if they chose. It's absolte bull shit that they made weapons not only stronger but able to be bless but instead of making armor able to patch it's power they chose to make colored armor weaker (which you can't bless btw.)

Why should they have uber strong blessed weapons but we are forced to use at best invul armor that doesn't do shit?

P.S. I don't own any blessed clothes or any of that newbie hand out shit.

So based on this, you are arguing that all that uber leet pretty blessed clothing and rares people haul around all the time, should be unblessed and lootable when they get pk'd?

Blessed trammy clothing doesn't have anything to do with PVP. If any other blessed items contribute to PVP, then yes, unbless that too.

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
I've come to the conclusion that skill has nothing to do with PvP here either, kids want shit handed to them.

ChaseB123

Sorceror
You realize that nothing has a set price in this game. Everything is worth what people are willing to pay for it. I'm sure if you morons didn't go around paying 100's of mills for hammers, weapons wouldn't be so expensive. Also if you are so good you shouldn't die, therefore, you should never lose your unblessed valorite once the changes come.

fallen29

Sorceror
You realize that nothing has a set price in this game. Everything is worth what people are willing to pay for it. I'm sure if you morons didn't go around paying 100's of mills for hammers, weapons wouldn't be so expensive. Also if you are so good you shouldn't die, therefore, you should never lose your unblessed valorite once the changes come.
Example a and b
I still have my verite warhammer on my macer and valorite spear on my fencer and I play them on a normal basis