UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Sorcerer Irina attacks Lord Ezkiel the Defender" Event

Irina

Wanderer

This was held today around 5:30 EST. Ezkiel and I are now having a little contest!

Whoever has the best Screenshot -OR- RPV gets a prize! Good luck guys and thanks for participating.

Re: "Sorcerer Irina attacks Lord Ezkiel the Defender" Event

i took 3 heads before storming the bard house and getting blocked by TL in a room full of reds turreting ebolt

Sorcerer Irina can be seen commanding the minions to ATTACK
Ezkiel the Defender is there with the white hally and barstool

it just isnt brit without someone spamming about tram items

peteliv

Knight

WTF I can't post a link becuase I haven't made 15 posts? lame!

peteliv

Knight

Here is the second round, during the first wave of blues against the reds holed up in the music shop.

I had a shot of when everyone on both teams casted ebolt on each other in the first round, but I didn't copy and paste it and my razor was all fuckered up. =/

Sammich

Wanderer

LOOK ITS TL TRYING TO SYNC A DUMP

I win contest, lololol

Armelo

Wanderer

I recorded a huge packet video, so I went into it, and nabbed a few screen shots from within the packet video, so here goes!

hehe that just sets it up for the following screenshots... of him chasing me once we get into the tourney.

I rush into the Library room, and look who I find. He decides to chase me out...

keeps chasing me!

All the way into my base, and to his death, the RPV was alot funnier, but it was way to long to show, so this post will have to do.

McClam

Wanderer

i always seem to come to late to these events like today i was gofling during this one, although probly still get stomped heh.

Sammich

Wanderer

So do I win or not, I dont really see any other ones that are funny.