UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sosarian Order of Knights

John McGail

Sorceror
Sosarian Order of Knights

The Sosarian Order of Knights have returned to Sosaria!

Sosarian Order of Knights : Home : Ultima Online (UO) Guild Site at GuildPortal

The Order is in dire shape, however!
With the death of Knight Grand Master, Sir Marty O'Doyle, and the dissapearance of his successor, Knight Marshal Sir John Malowe, we find ourselves in a precarious position. On top of that, Lord British's death has sent a huge ripple through the land. An usurper sits on the throne and we do not recognize his rule. The true heir came to us asking protection and to help him take his proper place, as the new King of Sosaria!

Knight Grand Masters Sir Neal O'Donnell and Sir Odin Garren are working together to reorganize the Order, and with growth will hopefully be able to name the Order's next Grand Master.

In the meantime, we are openly recruiting brave men and women to fill our ranks, so we can rise again and be a power in Sosaria!

Anyone interested in joining please contact me!

AIM: marty odoyle
MSN: [email protected]

For the glory of The Sosarian Order of Knights!

John McGail

Sorceror
Re: Sosarian Order of Knights

Great! I hope to see you in game soon, AIM me when you get a chance : martyodoyle.

Also note, we have claimed our home in Jhelom once again. If anyone wishes to find the Sosarian Order of Knights, head to Jhelom!

Sirkah

Sorceror

just wondering, but dont you have a new rp guild every month or so, and usually they are older ones that you've given up on

John McGail

Sorceror

Actually, the previous guild I was involved in, 'The Order' was Heracles' guild he tried getting started late march, early april, and it never took off because he got involved in other ventures.
I wasn't going to start anything up until I was contacted by an old, high ranking SOK member that wanted to get it going again...so I started looking around and found a house pretty close, close enough to start a non magic guild with...and now we're ready to go again!

This time around I'm not the GM of SOK, not until someone is voted the GM...

John McGail

Sorceror

This week has been a mess, I've been busy prepping the guild, fixing the website etc...now that that's finished, we can start recruiting and training!!

Anyone interested, contact me, or visit Jhelom (usually around 8:00pm EST!) Though I am not on Tuesdays, Sir Odin should be around!

Hope to see you all soon!

Sir Neal O'Donnell

T

Trail Blazin-

well every time I try to catch you on aim to ask you about this your never on so please add purplestanky and get to me asap I would love to join thanks.

John McGail

Sorceror

Trail, just added you...I'm on around 8:00pm EST every night (except Tuesdays)

Hopefully the co-gm will start being more active too and he can add you as well.

John McGail

Sorceror

Welcome all new recruits. The next couple of days are giong to be pretty slow and boring as we commence some training.

I'll also be writing up some new military orders in the next couple of days. Once they're set, I'll throw 'em on the website.

Things are picking up, those who have expressed interest get you're butts in gear and get on the stone!

Head to Jhelom, chances are you'll find a member and he/she can bring you to our house to invite you. I check daily for member requests and will accept you. 8:00pm EST is when I hop on.
AIM or MSN messenger me!

The Order turned into my baby because Herc didn't receive any help.

Wasn't suppose to be mine I was just suppose to be helping getting it off the ground. But no one stepped up. When I started it I made myself clear that I didn't have time to run a guild but would help get one going. I provided a simple structure to a guild that never fails if it has devoted leaders to take the reigns.

Hence it's failure. Nothing to do with it being my venture. It was the lack of responsible leaders to take control.

I wish you the best of luck with this New/Old guild. Remember the best recruitment tool is activity.
~Heracles

Jacobr

Sorceror

I was in this guild some years ago... cant quite remember exactly but there was a guild house in minoc.. we had a little tussle with the orcs once.. my warrior managed to kill three.. and than we made peace.. sorry memory is vague

I sent you a private message and an email. Don't know if you remember the character James. was in the guild for some time and worked my way up through the ranks.. would love to rejoin, i miss the fun. Get back to me :)

John McGail

Sorceror

Herc I don't blame you for The Order not working..I honestly tried, just got bored of not having anyone else and no one seemed interested when I tried recruiting.
I posted up about SOK n' bam, tons of interest. Weirdness.

Jacobr, we'd love to have ya sign back up if you're interested! We're growing comfortably and things are moving in the right direction.

Welcome back James!

John McGail

Sorceror

It seems SOK is growing like a weed out of control, we're adding people to the stone almost daily!

There is a guild meeting tonight at 8:30pm EST in Jhelom. Hopefully all members can attend.

Jacobr

Sorceror

the hours im on are not consistent right now... i need one of those wireless cards so i can just bring my laptop. im starting a new Roleplayer character but he needs work right now and he will be beyond odd

John McGail

Sorceror
Magi Roundup

Last night, several evil magic users decided to assault the city of Jhelom. Were they successful?
NO!

The Sosarian Order of Knights mobilized and put an end to their feeble attempt. We proved to be more organized, and more disciplined than they did.

They'll think twice about attacking members of our Order!

Attachments

• sokcrim.JPG
    sokcrim.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 75

John McGail

Sorceror

We've recently made some changes to our rules..mainly uniforms and we're implimenting certain restrictions for new recruits.

SOK is alive and thriving!
If interested in RPing, head on to Jhelom and meet us today!

John McGail

Sorceror

Two months and still RPing strong. In fact, activity is starting to pick up even more! There has also been talk of magic using RP guild!
*GASP* The Sosarian Order of Knights will mobilize to eliminate this new menace!

We have international players among us as well, so those of you who are European or Australian etc.. , don't hesitate and sign on up! Chances are, there will be someone around from your time zone.

Our 'up time' is still roughly 8:00pm EST everynight. We've had a recent influx of new recruits so stop on by Jhelom and RP with us.