UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SpellWeave Focus Crystal

formoza

Wanderer
How to get focus crystal lvl 5 or 6. Do I have to have additional spellweave casters? Is it possible to get max lvl crystal solo?

kolbycrouch

Knight
At the bank in Britain you can get a level 5 focus by using all four of your allowed accounts.

The caster of arcane circle must have a skill point value within 20 points of all participating spellweavers to create the focus.

You will need one other person to go there for you with an account of theirs to obtain a level 6 focus.

formoza

Wanderer
so I can just create characters with 20 spellweaving and do not have to pass quest? Also I heard that dungeon gives +1 to focus crystal or only sanctuary, I'm not sure.

otimpyre

Sorceror
Brit bank gives +1 Sanctuary gives +1 I try to keep up 3 weavers at brit 24/7. Also If I am not playing and not to lazy I park my main char there. So if you see Otim O'Connel there you need 0 weavers. If you see nothing but skeletons you need 1 plus yourself.