UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Spellweaving 0 - 100

Volgar

Sorceror
Spellweaving 0 - 100

Here it goes

00.0 - 10.4 Arcane Circle
10.5 - 47,5 Thunderstorm
47,6 - 75,5 Summon Fiend
75,6 - 85,0 Essence of wind
85,1 - 120 Word of Death

ZachM1

Sorceror
Re: Spellweaving 0 - 100

Summon fairy or whatever was really awesome for me all the way to 75, where I switched to essence of wind. Word of death gave me great gains the second I was able to use it(80.0).

summon feind is better then the fairy spell, cause all you have to say is "an imp release", to get rid of all the summoned imps; while with the fairy one you will have to make a name for every fairy

ZachM1

Sorceror

Ahh I summoned the fairy on a boat, and after it summoned one the tile was blocked, so it wouldn't summon any more. I dunno if it was a bug, or just a neat trick, but it worked awesome.

Elijah.

Wanderer

Volgar;275396 said:
Here it goes

10.5 - 47,5 Thunderstorm
47,6 - 53,5 Summon Fiend
53,6 - 82,5 Essence of wind
82,6 - GM Word of Death

and beyond gm?
gm-120? any idea's? maybe Word of Death till the end?

word of death to 120. i just found a nice way to macro word of death.

use it on a second character in horrific beast form. the character should be back to full hp before being hit again, so the damage done will be minimal and he will never die

mindfray

Sorceror

when you are macroing summon imp, does the amount of imps summond at one time effect the gains at all? would it be viable to put it like this

summon imp
say "an imp release"

mindfray;287850 said:
when you are macroing summon imp, does the amount of imps summond at one time effect the gains at all? would it be viable to put it like this

summon imp
say "an imp release"

thats what i did, and it works nicely

LoC

Wanderer

Andrey Qattil;294294 said:
somewere in d middle of yew there is a teleporter

its called Heartwood, i believe its S from the moongate i R not completely positive on that though.

Kelroth

Wanderer

Volgar;275396 said:
Here it goes

10.5 - 47,5 Thunderstorm
47,6 - 53,5 Summon Fiend
53,6 - 82,5 Essence of wind
82,6 - GM Word of Death

You can actually do Summon Fiend to about 75.0, and then Essence of wind till 85. Word of Death 'til 120.

AphexOne

Wanderer

what other skill is needed for using Spellweaving?

Evaluation of inteligence
or
Animal lore

Mirakel

Wanderer

Why not switch to summon fiend at 38 skill? and use it till essense of wind? I just used it earlier today, and the skill flew by, using Summon Fiend at 38.0 Spellweaving.