UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Spooky Backpack Art Contest

McBlake

Wanderer
Spooky Backpack Art Contest

We are pleased to announce a fun event new to Hybrid: the Spooky Backpack Art contest! Put those creative brain cells to work to come up with the best backpack art design following a spooky, Halloween, or undead theme.

Rules will be as follows:

1.) You may not use statues or ethereal mounts in your design.

2.) Designs may be created using any items in the game, excluding the above mentioned items.

3.) One entry per IP. Oh yes, we'll be checking those! To discourage people from being tempted to see if they can get away with entering more than one account, if you are found to enter more than once on the same IP, you will be permanently disqualified. No exceptions.

4.) Participants may page during the hours specified below over a period of several days where staff members specifically assigned to this task will verify the account, IP, and take a screenshot of your backpack. WHEN YOU PAGE, SIMPLY PAGE SAYING: "Backpack Art Contest Entry". THAT IS ALL.

5.) If you are found to be paging regarding this matter outside of the designated times, your account name will be recorded so that we know you have been permanently disqualified from the contest. Even pages simply asking questions about this event will disqualify you, as you should only ask questions about the event in this thread.

6.) UOGamers staff members are prohibited from participating.

7.) The top 10 entries will be posted in a poll for you, the players, to choose the winner from. Winning entries will have their prizes placed in their character's bank box.

1st Place: 300k and a clothing bless deed.
2nd Place: 150k
3rd Place: 75k

DESIGNATED ENTRY SUBMISSION SCHEDULE:
(ONLY PAGE DURING THESE HOURS TO HAVE A DESIGNATED STAFF MEMBER REGISTER YOUR ENTRY)

Fri., 10/14/05 from 4 pm Eastern to 6 pm.

Mon., 10/17/05 from 6 pm Eastern to 9 pm.

Tue., 10/18/05 from 4 pm Eastern to 7 pm.

Wed., 10/19/05 from 4 pm Eastern to 7 pm.

Re: Spooky Backpack Art Contest

What a wonderful idea!

Too bad I cant pwn you all in the contest, because i have mighty good ideas.

GeoX

Sorceror

Artemis said:
What a wonderful idea!

Too bad I cant pwn you all in the contest, because i have mighty good ideas.

care to share them with me? :p

schismdream

Sorceror

I'm sorry maybe I'm new to this or something, but I really don't know what this contest is about. I really would like to enter especially if it is about drawing...I'm very good at that. =]

This contest is about using items in game to make a picture of some sort in your players backpack.

Here is an example.

r33n

Knight

Eclipse said:
This contest is about using items in game to make a picture of some sort in your players backpack.

Here is an example.

thats badass man
..wish i had more free time i'd try to put something together ;(
if anyone else has some screen shots of them i wanna see em :D

barer666 said:
Does it have to be in your backpack or can it be in a bag???
The title says backpack art. Keyword, "backpack". Im asuming its a backpack only competition. Not trying to be a ass clown. Soz if it seems so =\

xXWTFXx

Wanderer

This is my example gm's don't let them use this but me ok. I want to see all yours.

Attachments

• cute.JPG
    cute.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 16

Mia-hybrid

Wanderer

Majere said:
The title says backpack art. Keyword, "backpack". Im asuming its a backpack only competition. Not trying to be a ass clown. Soz if it seems so =\

You are incorrect. Using another backpack is ok, just have the backpack inside your original pack at the time that you submit your entry. Reason being, you're going to want to work on this ahead of time, and its awfully inconvenient to run around with a hundred things in your bag. And god forbid you die. ;P

Mia said:
You are incorrect. Using another backpack is ok, just have the backpack inside your original pack at the time that you submit your entry. Reason being, you're going to want to work on this ahead of time, and its awfully inconvenient to run around with a hundred things in your bag. And god forbid you die. ;P
I guess its good I dont die alot. ;D Also Mia if you could contact me on aim or irc that would be fabulous I have some things I'd like to discuss with you about rp. Aim joshishpoog