UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Spriggan and Lorthics MoonGlow vendor!

This thread is to announce the official grand opening of Spriggan and Lorthic's brand new MoonGlow vendor house!

In the picture you currently see two vendors;

On the left is Spriggan's vendor!
Regularly stocked with rares/semi rares. I make it a point to never price check items. I put them on for the value I believe they are worth and drop the prices on anything that doesn't sell every couple days. A lot of the items on there are for stupid low prices.
Check back often to find amazing deals before other people do!

On the right is Lorthic's vendor!
Regularly stocked with Mega Rares, hot CUB items CBD's and more!
Lorthic has stock piled a lot of ancient mega rares during his time and puts some of the more amazing stuff on his vendor in random intervals. Check back often to find those very hard to find items at set prices. No bidding, just you and that ultra rare you've been looking for.

We are always accepting vendors and are happy to talk to anyone who keeps a well stocked vendor. No fees, just a great vendor house.

I gate to this vendor from brit bank 24/7! With rarely any down time.
Find "failure of Youth" at brit bank for a free ride to this amazing vendor house

Thank you and have a great day!

We now have a vendor stocking special nets, t-maps and MIB's.

We will also be implementing a t-map rune library within the next week!!!!!!!!!!

Wakester00

Wanderer
Would Like to get a vendor spot please... Primarily stocking Leather armor as of right now.. Please let me know if interested! Aim Wakester00