UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SS] No longer PvP's, WE FARM YOU NEWBS LIKE A WOW INSTANCE

silver55

Wanderer
Re: [SS] No longer PvP's, WE FARM YOU NEWBS LIKE A WOW INSTANCE

Not much left to discuss. I think the forum name pretty much sums it up.

Flipper

Knight

Hey pro, remember when you were forum moderator and could landfill crap like this? lol me too!

silver55

Wanderer

Hey Flipper, remember when you were good at something? lol me neither ;\

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

Michael Jackson said:

I remember when you were good at running away 2v5.

(hint: it was today)

Flipper

Knight

Michael Jackson said:

lol remember when you ran away from a 2 man dump with 5 healers? It's not our fault you're too slow to respond, don't offscreen like a pussy. We're fighting 2v10, be a man ok?

You've always been trash, looks like you're going nowhere quick.

Bugs Bunny

Wanderer

Flipper, you know the reason this is the first time i've replied to your posts?

Because you make up things as you type and it's quite funny.

Keep up the imagination kid.

Valentino

Sorceror

here's a story. i was bored on my SL, Rixus, and so I decided to go on a stroll in brit to look for a 1v1. Instead I found about a 10-man TB zerg squad (multiple guilds, mainly [SS though) so I of course ran my ass off and came up with a plan. I get on my other character, make him sheriff of maginica, turn out a shit ton of guards, then lure all the TB's with Rixus and have my other character gate. Four TB's follow me and are killed instantly.

I mean, power to the people. Seriously.

I was instantly jailed (i guess using faction guards is illegal now) but it was definitely worth it. Then they spent about an hour trying to kill my guards.

Fr0sty

Lord

Valentino said:
here's a story. i was bored on my SL, Rixus, and so I decided to go on a stroll in brit to look for a 1v1. Instead I found about a 10-man TB zerg squad (multiple guilds, mainly [SS though) so I of course ran my ass off and came up with a plan. I get on my other character, make him sheriff of maginica, turn out a shit ton of guards, then lure all the TB's with Rixus and have my other character gate. Four TB's follow me and are killed instantly.

I mean, power to the people. Seriously.

I was instantly jailed (i guess using faction guards is illegal now) but it was definitely worth it. Then they spent about an hour trying to kill my guards.
hi

Yeah it is pretty funny how newbs go through gates like that...I mean especially with Rixus there. Theres fuckin pictures of him with like 300 guards killing people. How dumb can you fuckers be.

Bye

Flipper

Knight

Bugs Bunny said:
Flipper, you know the reason this is the first time i've replied to your posts?

Because you make up things as you type and it's quite funny.

Keep up the imagination kid.

You weren't there. Micheal Jackson's a pussy who got kicked from P F becuase he sucked so he sunk to the level of SS =(