UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SS]

Steve Zissou

Sorceror
[SS]

Were back btw if u hadnt noticed...prepare to be pwnergized looking forward to more good fights past few days have been realllly goood

elohdee

Knight
Re: [SS]

Steve Zissou said:
Were back btw if u hadnt noticed...prepare to be pwnergized looking forward to more good fights past few days have been realllly goood

How do you pwn someone from that castle you call TB Base?

Oh yea, you consider hiding in your castle 7v3 pwnge :-P

Forever EloHDee (1:22:20 PM): For sure
Forever EloHDee (1:56:06 PM): where
Forever EloHDee (1:56:06 PM): u guys
Forever EloHDee (1:56:07 PM): at
sadith87 (1:56:18 PM): sec
sadith87 (1:56:26 PM): inside tb castle
Forever EloHDee (1:57:26 PM): liar
Forever EloHDee (2:00:48 PM): oh that tb castle
sadith87 (2:00:56 PM): lol
sadith87 (2:00:59 PM): =)

:(

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

elohdee said:
I dominate this shard like no other, I know this. Stop I can't sign no autographs today!
was it you who fought with Esk and 10 HK9 and died to a dexxer and two mages...yeah keep owning;)

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

A black man (fast & big) said:
Steve come to Brit gate again and hang out with the doodz.
lol i did as you asked

elohdee

Knight

Steve Zissou said:
was it you who fought with Esk and 10 HK9 and died to a dexxer and two mages...yeah keep owning;)

10 HK9 Outside, and it was me and gunslinger, and we still killed one of you 2v5, while getting hit by your lvl 5 psn traps...

Damn you good mang, go from trap hiding to house hiding, anything else you good at?

Let's count now kay...

3 Oranges Vs Me and Slinger, I'm casting cure, he is obviously lvl 5 psn'd.

You have agapite axe + 2 mages...

hardly 10 v 3 eh?

Now as we continue on .....

There is DB getting owned oops :(

Now from another day....

2v4

Jobe dieing to an order gaurd

Steve just being Steve.

2v2 Steve + French another day.....

Good fight Steve.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

do you take SS's when you die to me aswell... ive died before im not denying it but your hardly a ggodly pvper...how about a couple of days ago you were bola ganking jobe and while not in party me and DB came and healed him through many dumps then proceeded to drop slinger than ur pojo fag came and we dropped you with Jobe still on foot chasing after you lol...gg

elohdee

Knight

Steve Zissou said:
do you take SS's when you die to me aswell... ive died before im not denying it but your hardly a ggodly pvper...how about a couple of days ago you were bola ganking jobe and while not in party me and DB came and healed him through many dumps then proceeded to drop slinger than ur pojo fag came and we dropped you with Jobe still on foot chasing after you lol...gg

You must have me confused, I don't pvp with pojo... nor have I since One Luv.....

Kind of silly, are you related to ODB?

Can you sign some release papers for your name to be used in the ODB novel I am making?

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

elohdee said:
You must have me confused, I don't pvp with pojo... nor have I since One Luv.....

Kind of silly, are you related to ODB?

Can you sign some release papers for your name to be used in the ODB novel I am making?

your saying that didnt happen? is your fat getting to your head?

elohdee

Knight

Steve Zissou said:
you're saying that it didn't happen? Is your fat getting to your head?
Checked all my screenshots, and I must say, never happend...

Please show me screenshots, or an rpv. Oh wait you're just being another ODB....

If you must know the other day I was fighting Krrios(boj), Alias, and Socrates,
3 v 1 and I killed every one of them.

Alias died to a punch after an explo explo explo harm wand combo, Krrios(boj) and Socrates died together
from an eq fast cast ms harm wand punch combo.

Btw I was punching all their gheals, and I stole their wands so they couldn't do nothing,
and stunned them after stealing.

Was pretty easy if you ask me, they aint on my level either.

Nice try though, maybe they can teach you something.

bold for help.