UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Stable in Bucs Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

vAlAkIvI

Page
psz said:
Staying Calm being the most important part. Considering what I've seen people do with MUCH weaker chars at Server Wars...

Cooler heads do indeed prevail ;->

YES, Items are overrated :D

P.D. psz yur pic is broken :p

Nosferatu

Sorceror
PvP

come on guys its pvp if he kills your tamer go get a mage and summon a buncha evs on him while u ebolt his ass, just kill the dude and have fun with it and if u want keep killin the dude but don't bring it here its useless and only upsets things more

psz said:
Hrm... Working for me since the site update...

Hasn't worked for me SINCE the update. :p

Nos, I only brought it here cause he made a post about being a lame ass slut. He talks so proud of himself for being red. You can understand what I mean. No need for EVs either there guy, calm down. I may be a newb mage but, damn, I'm not Ice, yo. :p

psz

Administrator
What skin are you using? Demise's normal one, or vBulletin default?

ASayre8 (I believe) reset ME to vBulletin default, and everything's working now. Before (with Demise's), I was getting jscript errors and no avatar.

SlipTongue69 said:
Hasn't worked for me SINCE the update. :p

Nos, I only brought it here cause he made a post about being a lame ass slut. He talks so proud of himself for being red. You can understand what I mean. No need for EVs either there guy, calm down. I may be a newb mage but, damn, I'm not Ice, yo. :p

hey douche bag what the fuck are you talking about...i will quit this shard if u find one thread that i hype myself up

Sharper

Wanderer
Messiah said:
hey douche bag what the fuck are you talking about...i will quit this shard if u find one thread that i hype myself up

Too lazy to look for, but I believe your exact words were something like this: "if it breathes, I kill".

Kinda pretentious for me... Don't know about what you think about this... Maybe that was just u being "modest" :p

Sharper

Wanderer
Messiah said:
well its true.. and thats not hyping myself up its just how i live...i cant kill anyone here tho lol

So, that makes your statement untrue. Since everyone here breathes. :D

Jehovah

Wanderer
haha i like messiah alrdy, he have a bad ass name wich i used on an other shard and is pking ppl lolz.
just lemme finish my char and ill be doing the same lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.