UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

status of server

Status
Not open for further replies.

swayzz

Sorceror
I was planning on coming back is the server pretty much dead? any other server of this era that is more populated than hybrid atm that anyone would recommend idk what to do

swayzz

Sorceror
also does anyone play everquest classic at project1999.org or already establisged there or wanna make a char over there with me gonna get into that too let me know

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
PvP is the same people it has been, other than that, just a bunch of people who'd rather spend time bitching on the forums rather than playing...damnit now I'm one of them...The server only dies if we let it. Log in, do what you love with UO. PVP is there along with everything else. Everyone complains about the "economy", if you need something let me know, I make no promises, but I'm open to help a newbie/returner any time I'm here​

Silly Santa

Sorceror
I was planning on coming back is the server pretty much dead? any other server of this era that is more populated than hybrid atm that anyone would recommend idk what to do

A lot of people did leave this server and went to other ones - because it has a MIA owner... unless *something* happened that we don't know about :rolleyes:

clarky728

Wanderer
the server is not to much there is still some fun things to do, but yes the player base is low, but a few little fixes can make this thrive again,

for exsample if the bank loads let u put more in bank then an intresting idea would be to create an event area for when u wait on a tele pad it gives u event gear and ur stuff gets put in a bag at bank,

or maybe add some new things in for this server only like a hybrid wep or summin, but these things can only be done if somone has access to the scripts as i heard owner is gone, and to be truthful i think that why alot of people are leaving, if the owner cant stay why should we mentality comes in

amtothepm

Knight
most active uo server out here, men lie, women like, NUMBERS DON'T. these trolls are active on this

forum, can't trust their bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.