UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Stealing macros

Juvenile

Wanderer
You can make several types of macro's in your options (Open options by either pressing alt + O) Or look on your paperdoll for the word option. When you open it, click on the bottom left corner icon for macros. You click add, then your choice of key. Click under actions on box and scroll down untill you see Use Skill. Release your mouse on Use Skill. Then choose the skill stealing where you see the word anatomy. After that click apply, then ok. After all this your set. :) Thats the only type of stealing macro there is

Lucid-hybrid

Wanderer
Thank you, but that is not the sort of macro I meant. I meant macros for training stealing using Razor. Again, thanks for replying though. ^_^

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
best way to steal is using last trarget.

what i do is......

F5 = Use Skill Stealing
F6 = Target Last

now its simple...you snoop someone target the item u want using scissors .....then hit F5 F6

that simple.

im sure you can make it all one macro but i prefer to keep em seperated for those times u dont have enuf time to pre-target the item u want.

This method is also how you do the trade window drop steal. Just find someone selling something, have them put in trade...or on their paperdoll.....target it using scissors. Then have them open a trade with the item....press F5 (steal) then right click the trade and hit F6 (target last) as soon as the window dissapears. and BAM its urs....aslong as u dont get wacked.

Lucid-hybrid

Wanderer
Oh, thank you much, that has given me good ideas. ^___^ Now, does anyone have a macro to use with Razor that will help me raise my steal skill? I am only at 50.9

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
its best not to macro it un attended...when i made my theif i had a macro running but i always was close at hand to make sure i was still gaining etc.

Heres how to do it.

1) buy pack horse or llama
2) tell the packy to guard you...make sure it turns GREEN (so u can steal from it or attack it without going grey)
3) Load the sucker up with the heaviest item u can steal or attempt to steal while still gaining skill
4) set macro to..... Use skill stealing, Target by Type (the type being the item packy is loaded with)
5) run macro and watch gains....once u stil gaining of can steal too easily....move on to a heavier item
6) goodluck