UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Stealing question

Re: Stealing question

SuspectPackages said:
I never donated and I played a thief on occasion. I'm so going to hell.
Oh cmon stealing is the best. I like hitting the afkers up and stealing all their shits. They havent got a clue what hit until they come back to thier computer and see they have a empty backpack. That or they go out to pvp with absolutly nothing to pvp with. Its f#@king hilarious.

Nephtyes

Sorceror

Omg, get over the whole self-esteem issue, who cares i have a thief that i play but i also have a crafter and you know what when someone really gets me good on a steal i just laugh it up and give em kudos for the great job they did. You people crying over fake neon stuff that was stolen from you in a game just need to walk away from the keyboard a second and go out into the real world for a second.

Addicted

Disciple

I get stolen from as much as I steal.

Like today I'm out hunting...turn away from a second and there is a grey thief standing there. I took some damage so I go to heal...but the theif stole my garlic. I go to attack she stole my ash. I try to recall out to get regs she steals my moss. I try to attack with my bow she stole my regs.

In the end I walked home as a ghost....

It was fun though...I didnt even get raged.

Nephtyes said:
Omg, get over the whole self-esteem issue, who cares i have a thief that i play but i also have a crafter and you know what when someone really gets me good on a steal i just laugh it up and give em kudos for the great job they did. You people crying over fake neon stuff that was stolen from you in a game just need to walk away from the keyboard a second and go out into the real world for a second.

It has already been said "TO EACH THIER OWN" if you find it fun to take what is not yours.....so be it.....not everyone is that kind of person.

Sure, it is pixel crack, it is only a game, but it takes real life time and effort to obtain that stuff.

Am I suppose start thieveing just because others do? Everyone plays this game differently, some grief, some don't.

You get over that.

Testamentx said:
Yea and it still pisses people off to have thier belongins taken which took RL time to obtain in the game.

Ive got stolen alot of stuff, yeah it sure piss me off. But it still dont HURT my feelings.

I make far more money on my Dexxer than my theif, but I enjoy playing the theif 10x more. Its a way of having fun, unless you're stealing for the sake of being a griefer... then you're an ass.

Majere said:
Oh cmon stealing is the best. I like hitting the afkers up and stealing all their shits. They havent got a clue what hit until they come back to thier computer and see they have a empty backpack. That or they go out to pvp with absolutly nothing to pvp with. Its f#@king hilarious.

On that note... I got someone's Vanq Fork in a run by today as they were going outside the Del gates to fight the reds. Little did they know when they went to switch from their poisoned normal kryss to their fork, it wasn't there, but of course by that time they were dead ;). One of my better theiving accomplishments.