UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Still Active

I used to play on here frequently with some old OSI UO friends and I was wondering if this shard is still active. I'm currently deployed and when I get back in a few months I want to jump back in and play but some people are telling me to go to UOForever. Just wanted some opinions.

Chubbs

Hybrid Staff Member
hell yea we are active.. log on and find out!
just missed some good stuff going down at brit gy !

also the best opinion is always your opinion .. no matter what others say!

BrackusMage

Sorceror
Yeah Its active. Just had some more fun pking reds and pking with reds lol. Try and get some of your old friends to come back to. We always welcome old members into new pvp.

Matt Bowler

Traveler
You know it's great when you log in and go to the Minoc bank around 1pm on a weekday and see multiple people hanging out.

Sounds good hopefully I can get back into it as soon as we get back. Are the problems with inflation as bad as everyone makes them out to be on here?

BrackusMage

Sorceror
Inflation on here is 0. If anyone was to inflate the server it would have been the coder. That was Marks position. So it would have been mark inflating it. but after Mark left the numbers dropped only a little then went right back to where they were. Sometimes its even a little higher. So the answer to your question is no.

I think you are refering to players and multiple accounts, though I could be wrong. I was refering to infliation in a monetary sense.

Chubbs

Hybrid Staff Member
well considering this shard has been up over 10 years just think about the amount of gold that has been taken form monsters compared to uo failure, but we are talking a sever up what a year or 2 (I honestly do not know how long they have been active, I always play here) compared to the bench mark of UO free shards I bet we seem way different and that will never change.. we do a gold sink type of a event atleast once a year.

hard work a time will get you anything you want in this game.
just like any shard.