UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Stop lol what a joke

Seer

Wanderer
Re: Stop lol what a joke

Veda;724702 said:
well Xeneize, i dare say that the stop/Hz guys have more people than DC/acl. hard to believe isn't it?

And we still beat them with ease.

Mister Dank

Knight

hickman48;724662 said:
blah blah blah

Last time I fought you 1v1, you cast about 30 miniheals, 2 cures and an invis before dying. Stop talking shit.

ps: I bet crimson fever and ohen would destroy you and icon 2v2.

just sayin

Bile

Knight

ill be at wrong entrance to fight

bring 5 friends with you though

hickman48

Knight

Mister Dank;724774 said:
Last time I fought you 1v1, you cast about 30 miniheals, 2 cures and an invis before dying. Stop talking shit.

ps: I bet crimson fever and ohen would destroy you and icon 2v2.

just sayin

Stop caring you going to die soon

You see the remains of stop caring

Mister Dank

Knight

hickman48;724790 said:
Stop caring you going to die soon

You see the remains of stop caring

What does this even mean? How does this refute that you ran like a fucking coward 1v1?

You saw my corpse after a gank? Great, take a picture and print it out for your fridge. In the mean time you can keep dodging offers of even-numbered fights while crying about odds.

hickman48

Knight

Mister Dank;724792 said:
What does this even mean? How does this refute that you ran like a fucking coward 1v1?

You saw my corpse after a gank? Great, take a picture and print it out for your fridge. In the mean time you can keep dodging offers of even-numbered fights while crying about odds.

im not caring about odds just pointing out how sad you kids are and yea i turn down your even odds fights cuz its always been befor want to 1v1 doc he gets flaged by 5 stop kids or duels your on foot 1 usa was on foot but 5 run in dropping explo ms

so yea i don't see how your 1v1's or 2v2's

Bile

Knight

hickman48;724794 said:
how sad you kids are

Zen. Ventrilo Convo:

Pussy #1: So who is all online?
Pussy #2: I'm here
Pussy #3: I'm here
Pussy #4: I'm here
Pussy #5: I'm here
Pussy #6: I'm here
Pussy #1: Want to go to Britain on blues, there seems to be some reds online, we can run into guardzone when we are in danger
Pussy #2: Yea, that will be so fun
Pussy #3: Yea, that will be so fun
Pussy #4: Yea, that will be so fun
Pussy #5: Yea, that will be so fun
Pussy #6: Yea, that will be so fun
Pussy #4: They are telling us to go Wrong Entrance, away from guardzone, that means we won, lets go log out
Pussies: Yea, sure!

Bile

Knight

Veda;724806 said:
I'm always on a red Bile...

You looking for some type of reward, if so, do yourself the favor and drop that shitty guild of yours. I mean fuck, my guildmates are straight from Tram w/ no suit and are still able to be a goddamn murderer. Jim doesn't want another sob story out of you LOL

Veda

Wanderer

Bile... Would be nice if the rest of Zen (the vets) would log on more often, then the fights would be more fun for all of us. Like it was back in the Barcode days... I'm unsure as to where all the hatred spawns... (Maybe it's just me,but ) I don't hate anyone in this game. I also find it fun to have some balance on the pvp field. Smile some Bile... It's a wonderful day.

Bile

Knight

Veda;724812 said:

What does your post even mean?

Hatred
Barcode
PvP

I've yet to see any of this exist on the forums or in-game

Mister Dank

Knight

next time play reds, or actually come to wrong when you are invited

stop making DC our most courageous opponent

Me and Tempest are the most Courageous opponents you fucks will ever have.

Plus that guy who RP'd as a Samurai...

Mister Dank

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;724827 said:

remember that time you were playing a red, we were all playing reds, and the 8+ rest of your guild was on blues at the gate?

wait here let me modify that (like my chair)

remember all those times you were playing a red and your guild played blues?

LOL

THE UNDERLYING MESSAGE

MB

Knight

hickman48;724794 said:
im not caring about odds just pointing out how sad you kids are and yea i turn down your even odds fights cuz its always been befor want to 1v1 doc he gets flaged by 5 stop kids or duels your on foot 1 usa was on foot but 5 run in dropping explo ms
How can you possibly be so bad at expressing yourself in your native language? Your posts read like a dimwitted gans wrote them.

gans

Wanderer

btw , in some points bile is right ,
Zen playing with a good amount of blues .Its like a bounch of illefares huahuahuahua
Stop have a good amount of zers , like muscly and fiona , drop then in 2x1.
Another thing d.c dont have more of 5 players online , last night just me was on.